The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, I ain't even sweating it anymore. I feel confident that I will have it running before then..................:x:

I plan on videoing Ryan and I racing my brother in his C4. It should be a good race. He outruns Vixens car pretty easily. I don't know why, but he does. I am going to install my other turbo on her car when I get a free minute.

Thanks Scott. It's nice to feel the love in this room....................:biglaugh:
Are you going to go racing with us when you come up in February?

Josh, I guess the GT35R is big to compensate for something else Ive got that's small..........................the 2.5 liter...................:naughty:

I will definately video Ryan and I at the dyno. Actually their should be Jeff (Racerxj220), and hopefully Scott, StaticPat, Flightdoc89, and a few others that are going to meet up. Should be alot of fun, and all of you other California dreamers are welcome to show up as well...................:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Oh, I didnt realize you had your dash painted blue before this. I can certainly see why you would want a change.

Change the gauges back to Black then! :naughty:

Naaaman I dont give a shit what you do, its your car....just get that frigging thing done in time to make TX and I will be a happy camper. If I have to leave early just to make my trip down a little longer by coming to get you...Im doing it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It'll be done by then and I will be there. That you can count on. I'll be the goofy white guy with a Suprahero shirt on...................:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
Thanks Scott. It's nice to feel the love in this room....................:biglaugh:
Are you going to go racing with us when you come up in February?
I will definitely go to the track, but not sure if I want to race that far away from home. Little hint tho........I've never been to a track and not raced! Is it 1/4 mile or 1/8?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kyle, I can't wait to hear it run either, and I hope the cams rule. We'll see.

Scott, it's only an 1/8 but it's still fun. I guess it's half as much fun, but we can take turns outruning mustang GT's.................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't remember what their called. I think it had the word drift in it though. Tires and wheels, mounted balanced, blueprinted, kicked and out the door was $1100.00. She likes them and that's all that counts...........lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Update. Today is Wednesday January 24th, 2007. Today I got to turn my car over. I just wanted to see if I had power and I did. I didn't try to crank it because I have no vacuum lines or half the other things hooked up, but I did have power to it. Tomorrow I will try to hook everything up and HOPEFULLY try and crank it. I will video it of course, but if it doesn't crank, I don't want to hear any laughing or see any finger pointing. I'm not getting fuel to the fpr, so I have got to trace that problem down and I still have to run my wires to the back for my battery relocation. I also have to hook up my AEM wideband and my speed cut defencer. I don't want to stop racing at 120mph (closed course of course) I got my Apexi SAFC-II and my Apexi AVCR, and my HKS turbo timer all installed today. I've also got to put my intercooler pipes on tomorrow. I dont have the one from the intake yet, it's at the welding shop and I can't get it until saturday morning. I'm hoping to get to do the exhaust saturday and have it running by then. I'm just hoping it will crank tomorrow, but my alarm could stop it from doing that along with a hundred other reasons. Sorry for the book report, but I'm getting excited since I can see the end coming soon..................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thank you for the book report and I am on the edge of my seat my hillbilly friend.......:biglaugh:

And yes I know I need to get to work!!!.....:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
All this work and nobody cares....................:icon_mad:

Keep this up and there will be no dyno videos. Dont' say I didin't warn you........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't figure you wanted to see a bunch of pictures of wires. That's all I've done all day, but I'm more than half way through. I should be able to crank it tomorrow. I just hope it cranks.

againstdawall06

Dec 8, 2005
mo
how much money is the project going to cost, if you dont mind me asking. i want to do something like this. great job btw. looks like its gunna be a real clean swap. also, how much power are you expecting?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
againstdawall06 said:
how much money is the project going to cost, if you dont mind me asking. i want to do something like this. great job btw. looks like its gunna be a real clean swap. also, how much power are you expecting?
Question 1) I think I have six thousand dollars in it. I've bought alot of parts that you normally wouldn't need or buy when doing the swap.
Question 2) I am wanting about 400-425 rwhp. I may make it and I may not, but that's what I'm wanting. I dont need or want any more than that. I don't think I could keep tires on it with any more horsepower than that. I will be dynoing in less than a month.............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
All this work and nobody cares....................:icon_mad:

Keep this up and there will be no dyno videos. Dont' say I didin't warn you........:biglaugh:
Don't talk in these dyno videos! You're gonna have me stereotyped!

I believe I predicted the first start to be on the 25th..........don't let me down.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You sir are a freaking genius. Tomorrow will be the day that she comes to life..................:x:

If Ryan ans I both talk, it will be like dueling banjos................:biglaugh: