Supra90turbo's build thread

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
supra90turbo said:
I've had my license for a few months now.
I hope to keep it a bit longer than I have been...
It just sucks, every time that I get a ticket now, I lose my license for 60 days, no questions asked. Just immediate loss of license. it's poo i tell ya!

lol no purple Jimi. It's gonna be a dark grayish I think. I still have to look at all the color chips he has. I think I'm gonna make an appointment with them soon. I just have to get down there.
I was a bit worried about the place, as I've never seen any of their actual powdercoated products, and they're the only ones that are close to me... But I saw my buddy's dirtbike frame that they PC'd and I'm ecstatic. It's so smooth, not orange-peel like I've seen other places do... I can't wait.

yuo know an easy fix for that is a door stop under you gas pedal hehehhe should keep you at high way speed's

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Move along move along nothing to see here Guv!
bobby.gif

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
it's gonna be a looong time, unless i get a really good job.
I'm not bumping the thread! I know nothings going on. move along. lol

I did start removing the undercoating, and it sucks. My rear wheel well is nice and polished though. lol

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yeah, I'm not about to drive 2hrs to work every day Jason.. lol
unless you were paying me like $27/hr... then I could do it.

Yeah, I demand progress... but it's slow. I hate the car every time i see it sitting there... but i know what it'll be when its done, so i'm not that pissed...

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
IJ. said:
I don't get out of bed for $27 an hour

i used to be about the same, then i left my job and decided to take one last stab at school :biglaugh: now im poor again...

i can understand how you feel kurt, my old car used to do more sitting than driving. It spent most of the time i owned it in the garage on jack stands.

if i had a job still i think id almost be forced to buy you some small odds and ends just so you had something to do, lol!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
yeah, to think i get out of bed, dressed, showered, and yelled at a good portion of the day for $10/hr...

::edit:: thanks stanza! didn't even see that post.. wtf?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
wow, the most work i have ever done for $10/hour was hit on cashiers and swing a hammer every couple of minutes when i wasnt sitting around...

maby its time for a career change... :(

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I pay 30k to get out of bed at 5am every morning... shit.

Only like 15/hr. We can't all be as rich as IJ.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
MassSupra89 said:
We can't all be as rich as IJ.

life would be so simple if we were... :biglaugh:

if i was as rich as IJ, id spend most of my time lying on a bed made of gold, naked women, and $100 bills burning $20's for my amusement... :biggrinbo

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lmfao!

Yeah, unfortunately, in this area that's as good as it gets. Not to mention there are NO jobs available anyway...
Looking up parts for Chevy's all day isn't my cup of tea, trust me....
If I knew what I wanted to do, I'd probably be in school for it.