Supra90turbo's build thread

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yes. PC'ing ftw. It will be a lightish gunmetal, but it changes every time I think about it. I need to get it done soon though, so it doesn't rust! I need to scuff some spots already. :(
I'll choose a color when I go there.

Damn you Justin... You're a fucking bully, man...
btw: I tried to get ya back, but...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justin727 again.

::edit::
Thanks Dale! I know you're in Maine, but if you happen to be in Central MA for whatever reason, feel free to let me know and you can stop by if you so desire.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Not sure. I'm sure I'll have a few on my shelf to choose from when it's all said and done, but the Garrett GT40 variants sound about perfect for my goals.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
The 90 is a stock rebuild, Mainly Heidi's gig, We're just gonna sell it once it's back together. Anyone want a 92K red 90? ;)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Probably, Jake. Depending on my financial situation at the time, but if that takes you a year or so, I may be interested. A cross-country drive in a brand new MK3 would be my ideal vacation.

No PC'ing yet, waiting to get some things together, but I'll probably drop off my subframe soon... sorry! lol
I still want to have another brace made for it. I'll post up some pics when it's all said and done though. That, I promise!

Ordered a pair of the A-1 control arms, just waiting for them to come in.
Then I'll buy the other set, and I already have the SS trac arms, so I'll use those no problem. Ian doesn't seem to have any problems with them so far.

Are the Upper Control Arms able to be disassembled? I wanted to get them hard anodized black, but I don't want to keep the Ball Joint in it... maybe I'll just clean them up real good and leave them "au naturale"
Of course, top them off with some Poly bushings.

Progress is slow, guys. Sorry. I can only work as fast as my paycheck allows, which, unfortunately is pretty slow :icon_conf

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Who said anything about polished? I'll keep them natural aluminum.
I'm rather antibling myself, Ian. I just don't make it vocal.
I'm not as antibling as you, but who is? lol

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Slow66 said:
I checked back in on this thread, and still no powdercoating pics.....

what gives dood?!?! :)

It's because Kurt has been to busy out getting the manlove to do anything on his car :nono:

And I might be as antibling as Ian.