Supra90turbo's build thread

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
yea i still dont know what i want to do, and for some reason i am back in school. Its too bad you dont live here. In my home town they are crying for people. You can get a job making $24 an hour to literally watch sparks hit the ground, or write down when people enter a confined area. Or you can get an apprenticeship.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
stanzaspeed said:
You can get a job making $24 an hour to literally watch sparks hit the ground, or write down when people enter a confined area. Or you can get an apprenticeship.

Where do I sign up?... I'm really good at sitting, and watching stuff, and possibly writing things down every so often. Why haven't I been paid for this all along?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I couldn't watch sparks hit the ground and write stuff though... if sparks or fire are involved, I automatically go into a stare, and fail to realize if anything is going on elsewhere... If someone is welding, and I'm doing something, I'm done doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing until they're done welding.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
haha no spark watching and stuff writing are seperate jobs, you cant over load someone with that much work!:biglaugh:

i have my firewatch ticket for one of the oilsands mines and it is a seriously boring job, but getting paid double time on a weekend i couldnt care less! it was prett funny to be 18 and making ~$40 an hour. I would have made more if i was a labourer but i was doing my millwright apprenticeship.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lol Ian.. I know the difference between wealthy and rich.
You're definitely not rich. Even if you had the money, you aren't refined enough ;)

Thanks for covering me there, Loki.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Dammit! I came into this section saw that Kurt's thread had fresh replies in it and thought to myself "holy shit! he's actually done something." I then opened the thread and saw nothing new had happened, I was quite disapointed to say the least.

Doesn't really surprise me anymore when nothing ever happens on Kurt's build. I'll be done my build before Kurt ever really gets going on his, and I haven't even started mine yet :dunno:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
new job would work. I kinda know how you feel right now Kurt. I am unemployed atm and my car isn't registered yet so no driving and no new parts. I cant even gop to the carwash :(

like i said before, once i get back up north i am going to start a "save Kurt's build thread" fund... :icon_bigg