Supra90turbo's build thread

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I've had my license for a few months now.
I hope to keep it a bit longer than I have been...
It just sucks, every time that I get a ticket now, I lose my license for 60 days, no questions asked. Just immediate loss of license. it's poo i tell ya!

lol no purple Jimi. It's gonna be a dark grayish I think. I still have to look at all the color chips he has. I think I'm gonna make an appointment with them soon. I just have to get down there.
I was a bit worried about the place, as I've never seen any of their actual powdercoated products, and they're the only ones that are close to me... But I saw my buddy's dirtbike frame that they PC'd and I'm ecstatic. It's so smooth, not orange-peel like I've seen other places do... I can't wait.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
supra90turbo said:
It just sucks, every time that I get a ticket now, I lose my license for 60 days, no questions asked. Just immediate loss of license. it's poo i tell ya!

Ya, That sucks but in Maine its 3 years!!!!! That sucks alot:3d_frown: Just drive with care:icon_bigg If thats posable:biglaugh:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
sniper: Thanks! But, I'm really not skilled.... It's just a clever facade ;)
There's only one way to become skilled. Do it! Learn by doing. You always get more knowledge out of it that way anyhow.

dale: Now THAT sucks. I'm trying to drive with care. The subie wagon doesn't provide much entertainment anyway.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
supra90turbo said:
dale: Now THAT sucks. I'm trying to drive with care. The subie wagon doesn't provide much entertainment anyway.

Ya it sucks, Thank god I've had my license for almost 6 years know!!!:icon_bigg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Just custom cut with much care, mk3_dude.
I did the rough cut with a mini hacksaw with a wood blade, then finished it off with a utility knife and just painted the bare yellow urethane.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
So F'ing reinstall it m8! I miss you Mr Mafia!! ;) lol

I got your hoodie and your 3 red shirts boxed up over here--haven't had time to go rip off my key tumbler and throw it in the box. Hopefully this weekend :)

PS--The red shirts look FLY AS HELL!!!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
It has been a while. Money sucks right now and I'm on a temporary monetary dispersal hiatus.
It shall resume soon, hopefully. PC'ing still to come.

Not much left to do but buy parts. I need Ian's bank account numbers... :icon_razz