Sethron71's 92' 500RWHP Build, lots of pics!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
goldmember_800x600.jpg

"I loooooveee Gold!!"

Lookin good:drink1:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Thanks guys,

The blue one is unfortunately in storage! Once day it will come back out and get finished. Now that I have this new one I will go crazy with that one!

K Update:
Got my FMIC mounted in the bumper and the bumper boxed back in. Have to finish one bracket and prime and paint the bumper then all back together. Having some issues with some motor work that was done so have to have a bit more done tomorrow, def not happy with the quality of the work! Got a few more things painted up today and still have a good bit more to finish up painting!

Pics:!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1035127_1.jpg

The front end will be very sleeper with full grill and everything. Barely see the FMIC unless you know what you are looking for!:evil:

Thanks,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
I hate all the cleaning and painting but it will all be worth it in the end. Head had to come back off and go back to the machine shop to be redone today! Very poor quality and tolerances so I made them do it right!

Finished the FMIC mounting and painting the front bumper back up....factory Toyota?:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1036358_1.jpg

p1036358_2.jpg

Then some other parts painted up. Did the turbo in 1200 degree paint and some of the lines around it:
p1036358_3.jpg

p1036358_4.jpg

Then spark plug galley in gold:
p1036358_5.jpg

Still to take parts to powder coater.... such a slacker...lol

Few more parts to clean and paint still but get my head back tomorrow so that will go back on and can get the motor mostly done tomorrow!

Thanks for looking,
Seth

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Looks great. I wish i had enough time (and money) to dedicate to my motor.

One question, what are you doing with your valve covers? I think all gold would be over kill.

Anyway, cant wait to see how it turns out. good luck.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Seth, please tell me you aren't gonna' re-use those shitty Toyota hard lines for the turbo?!:icon_razz The braided ones are soooo much nicer! Well, I remember you said the CT26 is just temporary, so probably money better spent elsewhere.
Nice job so far!:thumbup:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Ha ha Tom,
You know me... When I go GT35R and custom tubular manifold I will run full Startlite lines! But for now I am going with the shitty toyota lines.... K did a bit of mocking up tonight. Unfortunatly the whole not gonna have it long so go a bit cheaper route bit me. Went with ebay Divorced DP and it doesn't fit. Very nice piece just the divorcing tab is in the wrong place and hits the turbo. Luckily I have the tools, machines, and can TIG like crazy so I will have it fixed up quite quick and maybe improved a bit! Here are some pics:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1037502_1.jpg

Spark plug valley cover painted gold:
p1037502_2.jpg

Also got my head back today as you can see it is installed again after I made them re-do my valve job...IJ said it would be ok but since I paid for it and it was outside of specs I made them re-do it plus I wanted more consistancy for tuning ease!

Thanks for looking, I am getting a bit excited, and should have it in the car this weekend!

Almost forgot I got my Pro Sport Premium Gauges today. They are good looking gauges you can see the blue anodized oil pressure unit above my oil filter.

Thanks,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
gurley0916;1039124 said:
wow this is very nice and clean!!! looking good keep it up

Thanks!

Well not much new this weekend. I think my body hates me for being in the shop from 7AM to Midnight every night this last week as I was completely physically exhausted this weekend and lazy...lol Did work a bit today. Redid the divorcing in my DP, took about 45 mins to make a new one and improve it a bit. I may even do it again to seal off better once I hear it run and determine if it sounds too much like an exhaust leak!

Also spent hours cleaning and painting parts....so tedious I want to shoot myself but I am getting closer!

Tomorrow have a bit of customer work to fix so no work but will have the motor in the car this week no questions asked!

Thanks for looking,
Seth

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
sethron71;1039793 said:
Well not much new this weekend. I think my body hates me for being in the shop from 7AM to Midnight every night this last week as I was completely physically exhausted this weekend and lazy...lol

Haha, me too. I was up until 2 or 3AM every night and had to get up at 7 for work:biglaugh: I didn't get moving until about noon on Saturday and 1:30 on Sunday. Sound like you're makin some progress:naughty:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Dok33:
Hey not sure if you work out but if you do at least 2hrs work out 2 days a week you will be amazed at the difference in your productivity!! But yea killer on the body! Thanks for the good words!

Lots of work done today!! No pics yet, camera is dead! But she is turning into a master piece! Of course this is my opinion because it is mine....lol Most of the motor is put together, painting up last of the parts!! WOOOHOOOOOOO So much time and effort and money in painting. About $500 is paints and supplies!

Also got my Lotek Pod and all my gauges except wideband which is supposed to be here tuesday after 2 months!!!!!

But all in all very happy with how things are turning out and how I invisioned them, I am so glad I went with the gold scheme it makes me happy!

But pics to come tomorrow once I get batteries.

Thanks for looking,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Pics!

Motor is together and will go in tomorrow. Just have to remove a few things and clean up a few things in the bay first and she goes in!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1045374_1.jpg

p1045374_2.jpg

p1045374_3.jpg

Still have to build FFIM as well. Will take a few more pics of the rest of my parts tomorrow!

Cheers and thanks for looking,
Seth