S2 Now makes Carbon doors :)

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Awesome, the weight savings is great but I'll be honest, I love the way they look. With a carbon fiber hood, fenders, and do I read this correctly, they also make a hatch?

Can you imagine! Every kid on the block would be green with envy.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
OneJoeZee said:
Mass amoutns of unpainted CF looks tacky.

Agreed. I draw the line at hoods (and in some cases trunks) and even then the colours has to contrast well.

CF on dark cars just looks plain silly to me.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprabad said:
Awesome, the weight savings is great but I'll be honest, I love the way they look. With a carbon fiber hood, fenders, and do I read this correctly, they also make a hatch?

Can you imagine! Every kid on the block would be green with envy.
This was posted as a joke right???

Either that or you're 12 years old...... :nono:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
only car I like with tons of CF is a full dry CF elise...

sex on wheels as it's not glossy...

they really have to make a CF targa (or fuck, I'd by an ALUMINUM one). It lowers the center of gravity a lot...

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Poodles said:
-Yes, on targa cars, the door IS a structural member (there is an extra piece that goes into a hole on the door jam)

Isn't that for the door to rise into it's right position, so it closes more easily??

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
If all else fails, I talk to the guy that owns Marcy auto imports, and he even sent me my regulus front bumper brand new... and contacted regulus for me and everything.... and well it seems like S2 is also friends with him.

I found this on their show page:
"The new interior event, it came to the point of being able to have making e2000 display with favor of Marcy AUTO [mashi]. It had using voice on many ones, even in SOC Tokai one took care, in the various people helping had.
 Being another, therefore those which produce the car to also outside event “Z vs Supra”, it puts out outside one time and/or inserts in with… serious.
 Why confrontation “of Z vs Supra”?! Like it comes to the point of being defeated. Layer of the fan of the car, Z certainly being hot, feels enormous power. But the intention by your of not being defeated unless to be hot there is what more and more, don't you think? - the [tsu] [te] you think. Even [supura] does still from with this, the [yo]!!"

Anyway, the owner of Marcy Auto lived in Cali for a short while and speaks decent english... I can always give him a hollar.... or just go visit... I've been planning to go to japan for awhile.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
SupraOfDoom said:
I haven't got a response to my email yet.... someone said he would email them because he knew japanese... but incase he doesn't... anyone know anyone who does and can for us?

Yeah that was me but i didn't because someone here said he's been workin on a deal with them, but if not, i'll get back on it, lol

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
soapra said:
I have an S2 connection, working out deals in Japan for export to USA. He will be back in two weeks, I'm crossing my fingers!

This guy did. How bout that, has it been two weeks? Is he back? Whats the status?

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Talks are still underway. Most of the stuff they advertised on the site can be had in five weeks. Of course prepayment is a must! We are trying to sort shipping and schedules. The Yen is always up and down so we must know when to buy to make it worth wile and economic for all of us.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
soapra said:
Talks are still underway. Most of the stuff they advertised on the site can be had in five weeks. Of course prepayment is a must! We are trying to sort shipping and schedules. The Yen is always up and down so we must know when to buy to make it worth wile and economic for all of us.

Any talk of a group buy? Or can they offer us some kind of special club price?? :D