>
tube1.jpg

:)

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker said:
WHOOOO HOOOO! I am visited by the Supra Fairy! Thanks Lil Miss! I feel good about doing some work on the car tomorrow! :) *throws on my Supra battle armor and prepares for work*

LilMiss just showed her tits again, you better have something done tomorrow lol.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
LilMissMkIII said:
I like pussy :naughty:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:
She's a little pussy! :D:D:D

And I will have pics tomorrow... That CFX plate looks SOOOOOO friggin hot in that silver bay!

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Reign_Maker said:
SupraHooked: from what Im told, if the sensor isnt connected, it wont trip the bird cage... If it does, I'll just put a piece of black tape over it... FIX'D! :D:D:D

I can confirm this. I have an aftermarket coolant resivoir and no sensor. It is unplugged and have never seen the light come on.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
For some reason, I thought it was gonna be stainless (I know you said CF), and was afraid it was just gonna be too much bling. The CF does really seem to tame a little of that, and look AMAZING. But, damnit, you covered up one of your Reign Makers.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Lil Miss, thank you... I told ya I'd deliver for ya... :D:D:D

FT, I couldnt do a stainless, yeah, that would be too much bling, lol...I love the way it looks, just fantastic! And I know I covered one, thats ok, the one that counts is the one my friend made for me... The only thing that'll cover that one up is the hood, lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Razo, nope, it was brand new... My friend, OutOfStep had it and was going to use it, but is parting with his supra goodies, so I bought it from him... I'll be getting a few more things from him, so stay tuned...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
NO! MINE! ALL MINE! I wanted one like crazy, but Big D isnt making them anymore, and its a real straight up CFX piece, so its a classic, not a knock off piece, lol... Im sure it would feel "OK" to ship it to Dave, but it feels SOOOO much better setting it in my car, lol...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, you have no shame.....................:3d_frown:

Jake, shipping to Alabama would be alot cheaper than wherever the hell Dave is from.............:biglaugh:

Your engine bay is looking bad ass'd Jake..............:love: