REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guys... We're crossing our fingers...

The other nice thing about the garage, I'll have the car RIGHT THERE! So no excuses for not tinkerin on it... Sometimes it becomes a drag to get up, drive over to it, sit in the heat/cold/rain/wind/whatever and work on her...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Im calling you in like 10 minutes DUDE. :)

Edit, Jake, youll LOVE having a nice garage!! Mines climate controlled, TIG welder in there, Huge craftsman tool set, drill press, buffers and all types of things ;)

Youll love it!

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Hopefully you'll get the house. That would be sweeet to have a 2 car garage.

BTW, I'm definitly coming down there from 1-5 October for some conference. Maybe I'll get to see your "new" house.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Too bad I already sold my welder to Steven. And besides, who needs a welder when you have Duct Tape and bailing wire?

There are only a couple of threads I still monitor here and this is one of them. Get on the ball and get a couple of updated pics. Im a whore for images :D

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker said:
I want a welder... But I have to learn to weld, lol...
Hey Jake you can get good prices on ebay if you watch closely, Like this deal i got.
300 amp tig welder on ebay and i think i got a great deal, ( $299.00) I went to pick it up 5 hours away and the guy showed me how it worked , Now i can do alum, stainless, arc. I love to buy tools this is my 4th welder lol, I have a mig ,ac arc, dc trailered with 6 cyl. ford engine, and now this tig welder.
p717746_1.jpg

p717746_2.jpg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
How bout this?

Lincoln 275 Square Wave TIG welder, and 3 grand in new equipment, a curtain, leather gloves, jacket and all, for free ;) Used for under an hour. All i had to do for it, was get it out of the factory in under 30 minutes :)

See jake, you should move up here and we can do some welding together! :icon_bigg

p717922_1.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
AFone: hell yeah dude! Like I said, keep me posted...

BTW: here are a few pics of the house, tell me this isnt pimp!
4uczu37.jpg
5yarugy.jpg
4pcg6rb.jpg

5zqiy39.jpg

Pete: thanks brother... Keep in touch...

Hooked: that thing looks like a relic... It works though? ;)

Sir William: Damn dude, thats SWEET!

upgradedsupra said:
I have a welder now too...

Duane
Yep, Ron... ;) He's an amazing welder to have, lol...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
^He's a player hater. Come on Duane, don't hate the player, hate the game..........:D

He said, to tell him it isn't pimp right?...so I told him :evil2:

I can't hate games as I like them too much > Recognize :naughty:

Duane