REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Hey, Jake....Did you say that you were close to Eglin AFB? I might be down there for a conference the beginning of October to Sandestin which isn't too far from the base. I'd be cool to swing by your place and see that beast of a supra and have some drinks.

mrsuprafreak

Where does it end?
Aug 14, 2005
Orlando
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
6fytgr9.jpg

See my oil catch can turned radiator over flow tank? :D:D:D
6fjolt4.jpg

Wow! Just wow! :icon_surp

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Round Finger: Dont worry, if you make it to one of the meets, you'll see it...

SupraHooked: from what Im told, if the sensor isnt connected, it wont trip the bird cage... If it does, I'll just put a piece of black tape over it... FIX'D! :D:D:D

AFone: YES! San Destin is about 20 minutes from me, or an hour, depending on what time of year, lol, friggin tourists, haha... But yeah, for SURE man! Keep me posted!

Duane: you'll be happy to know, as of TODAY, I am keeping the CFX dream alive! I purchased a TRUE cfx carbon fibre *see, spelled "fiber" like you canadans do, lol* block off plate! It looks SOOOOO effin nice... I swung by the shop today just to drop it off and took a peek at how it looks... You should make more of these D, they are apsolutely incredible!

FT: truth is, I sold the car, then stole it back, OMG, I hope no one finds out, lol...

Suprafreak: thanks man, I appreciate it...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
RF: I think the next one is Tampa, in November...

BSG: Dont have pics of either... :( Didnt have my cam, so went and bought it froma friend here and drove right over to the shop... Tomorrow I will go over and take pics...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
LilMiss doesnt like me as much as everyone else... :( She doesnt spend much time in my thread, she thinks Im the devil... :evil3:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
She likes you better... I think she posted once in my thread, I think I might have begged, I dunno, it was probably a "pitty post" just to get me to stop cryin, lol...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You blokes crack me up!

Reign, you know i am lurking in here... I am still trying to find the time to catch up on everything, but i am still here, and i definitely don't hate you! This is one of my favourite build threads, and i have taken alot on board that will be applied to my build when the building actually starts in the coming months :):):):)

BHG - you get lots of happy dances, only because i am shocked and surprised when we actually get updates :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
WHOOOO HOOOO! I am visited by the Supra Fairy! Thanks Lil Miss! I feel good about doing some work on the car tomorrow! :) *throws on my Supra battle armor and prepares for work*