REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Aaron, I'll move my trailer out there if a job comes with it and I'd love to have my own cement pond............:biglaugh:

Jeff, I dont do much freaking out. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I always try to see the humor in something first before getting my panties in a wad....................:naughty:

Scott, I've already had spanish classes in California. I lived in Cali from 1982-1984 and yes I was made fun of because of my accent, and my looks, and my clothes, and.........you get the idea. I hated California with a passion, but only because I lived in a poorer section and was the only white family for three miles in any direction. Luckily not everyone hated me........:biglaugh:

Sorry Jake for the OT..........again.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprahero said:
Aaron, I'll move my trailer out there if a job comes with it and I'd love to have my own cement pond............:biglaugh:

Jeff, I dont do much freaking out. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I always try to see the humor in something first before getting my panties in a wad....................:naughty:

Scott, I've already had spanish classes in California. I lived in Cali from 1982-1984 and yes I was made fun of because of my accent, and my looks, and my clothes, and.........you get the idea. I hated California with a passion, but only because I lived in a poorer section and was the only white family for three miles in any direction. Luckily not everyone hated me........:biglaugh:

Sorry Jake for the OT..........again.

Oh I'm not pointing you out or anything just in general.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
What am I doing commenting in Jake's thread? It's not like I'll log back in to check the reply. haha

UFC tonight homo, you going?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
6fytgr9.jpg

See my oil catch can turned radiator over flow tank? :D:D:D
6fjolt4.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
No timing cover.. and no, its not running... This is the last update for while... Daddy has a big job to do, so I'll be busy for a few weeks...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Drift King: I used to... ;)

FT: What do I need to make the car actually run and go? Here's the list....

• IC piping... I have it, but need it fabbed and installed...
  • Couplers/T-bolts...
  • Exhaust, from turbo back...
  • Various gauges... *boost, egt, wideband, etc*
  • Tune...

Thats pretty much it... Little things Im forgetting, Im sure, but thats mostly it...

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Jake... couple of things that are worth checking into

1. There is a braided hose that appears to be laying on your alternator belt.

2 You're radiator overflow needs to have a straw on the rad side that goes to the bottom, or it won't be anything other than a catch tank. It won't however serve it's intended purpose of catching water that has expanded and pulling it back into the cooling system when it cools.(I don't know if it has one or not)

3... you should really change that top rad hose... it looks....old and ready to fail.

Are you still running a cold start injector? I see you still have the time switch and associated wiring

What is that switch that is in the top of the thermo housing where the EGR vac switch used to go?

Oh... and to nit pic... Your rad support is bent ;)
(but so is mine) lol

Just some points of interest. Very nice setup

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Gixx, here we go... :)
1) braided line has plenty of clearance, its an optical illusion, lol...
2) 10-4 on the straw... ;)
3) Rad hose is definately getting changed... There is no fluid in there now... Im just debating if I wanna do a hard pipe or another rubber...

Im still running CSI... I dont know which sensor you are talking about, but basically, any sensor that was there before is still there... Once the car starts, and is tuned, then BS stuff I dont need in there will come out... I just dont wanna start junkin parts and have Darrin tell me my car needs this or that... Know what I mean? As for the EGR vac switch, its history, I know I dont need that, and I moved a sensor there that was on the side of the therm housing so I could run my water line to my turbo...

As for the rad bracket, it came that way, its not my fualt, in no way did I ever step on it... :D

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wow, just friggin beautiful! I wonder how far it is from my house to yours and if my FC would make it. I know the Acura would thats no fun. I would love to be there for the initial firing and running. I might just have to take myself a little trip. :naughty:

ohh and ignore that car in my sig, its just a fig newton of my imagination.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Jake what did you do with the birdcage sensor that was in the overflow tank?Does the catch have it in it or because of aem you dont need it? John