Aug 31, 2005
Florida
CobbAgain2.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. If neither of you guess it, then it's mine, and I appreciate you guys driving to Florida and getting it for me, but you do have a chance of guessing the number correctly and winning it..............:evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
7Mboost said:
I was hoping he'd wait a few weeks, and come out of NOWHERE and have it done. :)

I am just messing with him..I just got off the phone with him :icon_razz

Sometimes other things take priority and the Supra gets put on the back burner. :(

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
William, the lease is up on our house, so we're moving to another house, this one is a POS... Its a long story... But when I move, I'll get back on the car... Tamara and I have an appt wednesday with a potential house... This effin house is BALLER status! 2600sq ft, split level, granite counter tops, huge yard, big deck on the back, and just for ME: a MONSTER 2 car garage! Say some prayers for us, we REALLY need this house... And, I WANT it bad too, lol...

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker said:
William, the lease is up on our house, so we're moving to another house, this one is a POS... Its a long story... But when I move, I'll get back on the car... Tamara and I have an appt wednesday with a potential house... This effin house is BALLER status! 2600sq ft, split level, granite counter tops, huge yard, big deck on the back, and just for ME: a MONSTER 2 car garage! Say some prayers for us, we REALLY need this house... And, I WANT it bad too, lol...
Good luck to you and Tamara.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
2 car garage eh?....hmm...well, i know where ill be bringing my car to work on it after i get it! (which will be in 12 days! :evil2: )

j/kin jake! best of luck!