REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Luv2slide

Pinoy Drifter
Hey Jake...a 6pack and a box of newports later, I just finished reading yyour rebuild thread. What a long thread :aigo: One word...FABOLOUS. I'm really excited for you man! I wish I could be there to see it with my own eyes dude! Damn I would also loved to have helped. :cry: You have lots of top notch parts there too I've seen. Oh, good choice with Valve Tech, I've gotten alot of work done there with my civic, eclipse, and small things with my mkiii there; they do great jobs. I'm guna try and and go home in November around Turkey time so you better have it done :icon_evil j/j. So you have your own business too? Awesome! I wish you the best on the rebuild and in your business. Oh and nice shoes too!:biglaugh: I know your busy but when you get a chance hit me up dude I will keep looking onward on the thread. Oh btw, ever thought about getting a new wiring harness? :biglaugh: One Love
Nino

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Here we go: first of all, BIG thanks to my buddy Mark (Rakassan) for doing a fantastic job on the polish work... I'll post up before and after so you guys can see... If you need some parts polished, talk to him, he's really good...

2r3z87b.jpg
2ms23ad.jpg

2jfnb75.jpg

43e23d0.jpg

333d7y1.jpg

29nxv7d.jpg

4gsmmtl.jpg

When I get home, I'll be starting on assembly...Im running out of time... I gotta have this done and tuned by november...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
mustangman05 said:
Its looking good Jake! Yeah i finally got an account here on SM.

Later man
BJ
Where did you used to have an acct at? I dont recognize yur screen name... SORRY... I know I suck at memory things...

Thanks guys! Im goin outta town again for a few weeks, when I get back, I'll be starting assembly and will have more pics of progress... Thanks for your support...

Jake

2jzmk3

Reign_Maker said:
Here we go: first of all, BIG thanks to my buddy Mark (Rakassan) for doing a fantastic job on the polish work... I'll post up before and after so you guys can see... If you need some parts polished, talk to him, he's really good...

2r3z87b.jpg
2ms23ad.jpg

2jfnb75.jpg

43e23d0.jpg

333d7y1.jpg

29nxv7d.jpg

4gsmmtl.jpg

When I get home, I'll be starting on assembly...Im running out of time... I gotta have this done and tuned by november...

Weak!!! lets some some progress on the motor!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
2jzmk3 said:
Weak!!! lets some some progress on the motor!
You KNOW what Im waiting for... ;) tick tick tick... tock tock tock... times gettin short... :icon_razz So you cam you help me out with some cool gear? BAHAHAHAHA!

Like I said guys, Im in a tight spot... I have a big job Im working on out of town, but I have to do this job, I need the money... Ask Sean how I bid my jobs, he'll tell you, HAHAHA! But with this job I should have enough to complete the beast... Unfortunately, I have to finish first, so tomorrow, Im heading back out of town for at least two more weeks... When I get back, I'll be droppin off the tranny, and then assembling the motor, by the time the motor is done, the tranny should be done and then... then I can put her in the car, throw her on a trailer and send her to Sean and the magical hands of the Titan crew...

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Reign_Maker said:
You KNOW what Im waiting for... ;) tick tick tick... tock tock tock... times gettin short... :icon_razz So you cam you help me out with some cool gear? BAHAHAHAHA!

Like I said guys, Im in a tight spot... I have a big job Im working on out of town, but I have to do this job, I need the money... Ask Sean how I bid my jobs, he'll tell you, HAHAHA! But with this job I should have enough to complete the beast... Unfortunately, I have to finish first, so tomorrow, Im heading back out of town for at least two more weeks... When I get back, I'll be droppin off the tranny, and then assembling the motor, by the time the motor is done, the tranny should be done and then... then I can put her in the car, throw her on a trailer and send her to Sean and the magical hands of the Titan crew...

Man... Jake, you must have a really great job, or a money tree in the back yard or something, cuz it seems you have an endless supply to throw at your car! You just non-chalantly mention tossing her on a trailer and sending her to Titan Motorsports, as if they were just some little mom&pop tuner shop. I'm not meaning anything negative by this, it just seems like you've got a really great job, whatever it is you do! Good luck with the job, talk to you when you get back in town. Later bro!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign.............construction
Kwnate..........construction
Suprahero.......construction

If I only had one car to fix, mine would maybe be as nice as theirs. But I have two of them and two money pits will drain even the hardest of workers..........lol

Looking good Jake..............lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Vader: Im 33, I've loved these cars since I was 16... *1988* I finally got one, it was an NA, I did everything I could to make it fast, I still have it *cough* suprahero *cough* I have two Supras too, *cough*... My second was an auto turbo, did a mini build on that... Bought this one, "built" already, fixed some serious headaches, made 512 to the wheels, decided I wanted to rape a Viper and sleep well at night, so I yanked the motor and decided to build it right... I've waited 16 years to build this car... It's taken me, in november, one year... I deserve this... I want this... I love this... And Im the luckiest guy, I have a wife who 110% supports me... When it comes to this, to an extent, money IS no object... because when its done: it's going to be one of the baddest 7M Supras on the planet, I know it... And knowing that, who else would I trust to hand my baby to? TITAN owns supras... No ifs, ands or buts about it... TITAN is KNOWN for the 2JZ Supra MKIVs... I didnt even know they sold MKIII parts much less worked on them or tuned them... So I wanna show the world that Titan has MUCH love for ALL Supras, even the older sibling to the MKIV... And I think Titan, correct me if Im wrong Sean, but I dont think I am, I think Titan is just as excited about showing the world that they can and WILL churn out a 700hp 7M powered OLD Skool MKIII...

As for my job, yes, I own a drywall company, and I work for every penny I get, lol... Like I said, ask Sean how I bid my jobs, hahaha... *Ok, I need "X" amount for this clutch and turbo, hmmm, ok, sir, I'll do the job for "X" dollars! lol*

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn Reign, both of my supras together don't make 700 horses. I don't know your wife, but I'm betting that mine is just as supportive as yous is. They both know that real men drive around in supras wearing a tool belt............lol