REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

cassio

Apr 1, 2005
Reign_Maker said:
You have to see my wife in a fishnet body stocking... "Supra what?" hahaha!

newds!!!!

lol, same here... but the gf thing, she was in her outfit deal this saturday... let's just say i didnt go out to hang with the fellas :aigo:

259447772_m.jpg

yea i hit that :biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Vader: thanks man... I appreciate any help... :D

Ian: I hit that too... oops, no I didnt... DOH! hahaha...

JAV: when I get home, I'll post pics of Baby T... I dont have any on this computer...

Mate: no... its not done... it'll be done in a year... *some kinda time buffer huh? lol, that way if Im done in less than a year, it'll be a bonus, HA!*

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dont worry, I will... ;) Well, I should anyway... It all comes down to tuning... I got the parts... I got a tuner... It's up to him to milk it dry... Stay tuned...

BTW: should I let a shop rebuild my tranny with the SWEET MDCmotorsports.com tranny kit, or is it something I can do myself?

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg *shameless product endorsement* :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I know what you mean with the tune, of course John Reed tuned mine. People around here are suggesting changing the name of AEM to John Reed. I think you'll make 664rwhp. Of course you plan on spraying right?

As for the tranny, do it right the first time. That might mean, pay someone. I would at least :dunno:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hmmm... How much did you make Nate? 667? I should hit that... Easy... You didnt do valve train or P&P did you? And Im not spraying, yet... I wanna see what I can do on boost alone... After a few thousand miles, I might put a bottle in the back...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I think Nate's will put more power out by the list of mods. Plus he has me to watch it on the dyno *goes over and spray's nitrous in the intake while Nate's not looking* :icon_razz

For real though...Nate's car will put down 700 if he could up the boost to 30. and! Cams baby cams..

Hey Jake! .. are you going to fire that beast up soon or what? Mine should be running in about 4-6 months... See who gets it finished. :naughty:

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
My ultimate goal NOW, is to have the car running by the Annual Supra meet in tampa... That's in november... *crosses fingers*

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Reign_Maker said:
My ultimate goal NOW, is to have the car running by the Annual Supra meet in tampa... That's in november... *crosses fingers*

Aww man!! You mean that you guys in Florida have all-supra events and stuff?!?!?!? That sux, I wanna have stuff like that, I'm up here in good 'ol South Park, PA, but its no good, in that we don't have many supras up here. :( Maybe next year I'll have her close enough to completed to bring it down to florida.