Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh, and here's some pink for ya... :D:D:D
23ml8r6.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks Mark... Now you can see what your hard work is going to look good up against... I just hope my motor looks as good as the parts you've done for me!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
The red is actually much darker... I stripped the parts, then primed them with 1200* aluminum ceramic paint, then misted them with a 1200* flat black ceramic paint, then about 4 coats of metal effects red paint that is 500* safe and then coated them with 2 or more coats of 500* clear coat... Is there anything I can coat them with that will make them like hard as a rock so they will never chip or peal?

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
The red is actually much darker... I stripped the parts, then primed them with 1200* aluminum ceramic paint, then misted them with a 1200* flat black ceramic paint, then about 4 coats of metal effects red paint that is 500* safe and then coated them with 2 or more coats of 500* clear coat... Is there anything I can coat them with that will make them like hard as a rock so they will never chip or peal?

Put what you can in your oven, bake them them at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. That will cure the paint.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I can do that Mark... thanks...

IJ, the belts LOVE it... They emailed me, said, give us PAINT! Sooooo... I do what the belts tell me... :D:D:D

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
I like that color but its going to look a little weird on a Silver car. BTW that is the guy from racing pensacola I would knock his f'ing block off so quick. Looking good man I am so stressing on getting my parts in so i can start man this is killing me.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Yep... they tell me what to do... :D:D:D

I'm not 100% positive Reign, but I don't think that excuse will hold up in court. You may want to choose who you listen too a little more carefully. (subliminal message: give your motor to SupraHero) Listening to certain voices can get you (Give your motor to SupraHero) in more trouble than you can get (give your motor to SupraHero) out of. I've always heard it's O.K. to (give your motor to SupraHero) talk to yourself as long as you don't answer.............lol and GL on the build.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Work is slow... Business is slow... I hate to say it, but I kinda wish a fuggin hurricane would hit so I can get busy...

I'm getting my head on thursday, or friday... Then this weekend, maybe if I remember how to put this g'damn motor back together, I will, lol... *I need to find an exploded pic I can print out and follow, lol, its sad it's been THAT long, lol* Im still waiting on my intake and a few other parts that Mark has polished for me, so hopefully they'll be here this week... They're done, just been out of town, maybe when I get home, I'll have a suprise waiting... *wife in a fishnet body stocking, HOORAY!* But, um, yeah, I know I have some goodies from Titan waiting... :D And I got my exhaust parts back... So, it's coming along... I'll get some pics when I get home...

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Yeah...that's EXACTLY the way my wife gets my attention off turning wrenches. Conniving females...lol

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Hey Reign_Maker! I'm fairly new on here, but I've had my supra for 5 years and I've torn apart every single piece of it with exception to bottom half of motor, insides of tranny/differential, and I never pulled the whole dash but had almost all of the guts out of it. Everything else, I've had apart at one time or another, so if you think I might be able to help, feel free to ask me any questions that you run into when putting that motor back together. Well, I'm short on time here, I'm headed out to fix the guages on my MkIII. Good luck with the reassembly!::salute::