REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know whats next boss... I'll be home in two weeks at the latest, I hope i have a present waiting for me... ;) And when I get back, I'll get with you on couplers, t clamps, v-band flanges and such... Sean, can you get 3.5" or 4" manderal bent piping for me? What about 3" polished aluminum IC piping? We also need to talk about a wideband for me... I know you recommended against the AEM EUGO, so lets see what else I can get... Im going to need a few guages from you as well, like one that reads over 30psi of boost... Just a few things for you to look into for me over the next couple of weeks... I know you'll take care of me, so no worries man...

What are your thoughts on an upgraded radiator? See what you can do for me... Thanks...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guys... I'll definately look into that...

I spent a few hours in the shop tonight just cleaning up so I can move around... I ordered my dowl pins for the head, should be here wednesday... I mocked up my turbo, Mark, it looks soooooo sweet with the polish parts kinda sittin in there... Should have pics soon... This motor is going to be beautiful, I can feel it!!!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Soon...

I cant tie the head down till I get that other dowl pin... My machinist "lost" mine, so I had to order a pair from Toyota... But, for fun, and cuz I couldnt resist, I set the head on using a crappy composite hg I had in the set, and mocked up the turbo and intake... It looks sweet... I cant wait to put it all together... The color coordination along with the polish is just amazing looking... Will have pics this week...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We want pics............we want pics............we want pics................we want pics................J.K. Jake, but seriously, we want pics..............we want pics.....................:biglaugh:

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
um, why you still using the stock 90 deg oil filter adaptor? get rid of that crap and get an external filter mount, oil thermostat and oil cooler. otherwise lookin good. lol. im not even sure my car will be running by november now. stupid lawyers dragging their feet with my settlement check and changing jobs etc.. kind slowed me down. have gotten alot of stuff so far though. hehehe. check out the cardomain pages now to see the new parts. my gt4082 has the 0.68 turbine now. with the port work etc.. i figure 450-500rwhp on 93 octane with some hella fast spool. :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
William, stock filter holder works fine... I will have an oil temp sensor installed and a massive oil cooler... I used to have one, but I sold it, for a larger one...

Anyway, here's a tease pic on some mock up I did...
2rp7kee.jpg

I'm kinda stealin Big D's fastener idea, but Im using allen head bolts not arp bolts... I spent like 40 bucks on bolts today... I had to on some... The exhaust studs are WAY too soft, WAY too soft... I ruined them trying to remove the nuts off them, so I picked up some grade 5 bolts... But just about every 6mm and 8mm bolt is being replaced with an allen head bolt... It's sexy! Plus, it'll be that little detail that makes the car different, lol... HAHA! Anyway, I have more pics, but this should be enough to whet your appetites...