REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Sorry IJ, I thought I responded to your inquiry...

What's left ... to ... do ... ??? hmmm...

Well, i have everything I need to assemble motor... I need to send off my thrust washer to get cryo'd... Drop off tranny to be rebuilt when I get the thrust washer back... Then when I get tranny back, tie motor and tranny together and drop in car... Then gotta get with Sean on the nickle and dime stuff, couplers, T clamps, V band etc... Get with my welder/fabricator Rob and have him weld up my exhaust and IC piping... Put the car back together... I have a head light sitting on the table, and I dont know why... I took it out for some reason... I gotta design my fuel system, fittings, braided lines, etc... Put my interior back together... Get a few guages, still need a wide band and a boost guage that'll read over 30psi, you know, JUST IN CASE... ;) And I still need to figure out my wiring...

It seems over whelming... I visited my car this weekend... I got a lot of parts laying all over the place... I hope I remember where it all goes... If not, I know I can count on you guys to help me figure it out... I just got a shit load of "puttin back together" waitin for me... And Im SURE that when I send it to Titan, "other" things will be done to the car besides just tuning... *wink wink*

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I think I was going to clean up the braket, lol... Yeah... I was just takin stuff off the front and got carried away, lol...

2jzmk3

As for my job, yes, I own a drywall company, and I work for every penny I get, lol... Like I said, ask Sean how I bid my jobs, hahaha... *Ok, I need "X" amount for this clutch and turbo, hmmm, ok, sir, I'll do the job for "X" dollars! lol*

its funny but it is true...

you i'll take care of you jake, when you ready let me know and i will take care of everything else.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ. said:
Rear bumper was loose maybe ;)!
I did take the tail lights out and rust proofed that area, before ripping out everything in the hatch to prep it for a lining of some sort...

2jzmk3 said:
its funny but it is true...

you i'll take care of you jake, when you ready let me know and i will take care of everything else.
See, Sean knows my secret bidding stradegy, lol... And Sean, Im ready... It'll be nice to have a present waiting for me when I get home in a couple weeks... :naughty:

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Reign_Maker said:
Vader: ......As for my job, yes, I own a drywall company, and I work for every penny I get, lol... Like I said, ask Sean how I bid my jobs, hahaha... *Ok, I need "X" amount for this clutch and turbo, hmmm, ok, sir, I'll do the job for "X" dollars! lol*

hahahaha, that's some funny sh*t, but a really nice way to come up with the money you need to do a particular job on your supra! I'm with you, man! You're doing what you have to in order to get stuff done. I do what I can, and when I can't do anything to get what I need, I just try to suck it up and not lose sight of the plan and the goal that I've set for where I wanna be with the supra when it is all said and done! I don't have pictures on here yet cuz my supra looks nothing like you & the rest of the guys who have pics up, I can't afford much along the way of serious mods cuz I had an RSX Type S that I dumped money on. And I had a little bit of an ebay addiction for a short period of time. Needless to say, I'm still recovering my finances from that fiasco. But as for the RSX-S, I finally finished replacing the last component that I needed to replace to rid myself of the stock exhaust,(a Random Technology High-Flow Cat.), which (ontop of all the other mods) caused the tires to spin in first and second, not just at the beginning, but when the VTEC kicked in, so I was really happy with it. Less than 36 hours later, on my way home @ 5am I hydroplaned and hit a telephone pole. I used the insurance money balance after paying the lein, to pull the supra out of hybernation and fix it up. That was about $5000-$5500, something like that, I got $7700 after paying the lein, but I paid off some debt too. So, I'm in dire need of a radiator, a short-shifter(can't decide if its more or less important than the radiator, realistically the rad, but personally I'd rather the shifter, so i'm due for the rad and the shifter will have to wait.)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Sometimes its hard to follow, but make a game plan for yourself... And dont rush... If you knwo you want "A" then get "A"... Dont settle for "B" because "B" will get you there faster... Remember you get what you pay for, and in the long run, its worth every penny to get the best you can, even if you have to wait a little longer... I started this build thinking I would be done in 2 months... Its been 10... And Im still not finished... But in the begining, when I went to get something, I would ask about it, and get talked out of the "B" brand for the "A" brand... And after a while, I settled on the philosophy that I need to get the best, or damn near close to it, because for my power goals, I would need top of the line equiptment... Whats the point of having 700hp if it only lasts a week? This goes for everyone building thier cars, buy the right parts... Buy the best you can afford, and if you have to wait and save, then wait... And be realistic... People trip on guys like me and Duane and IJ and Nate and Ron for all the money we put into these things and they want it too and all that, but you gotta be patient... One of the things all those guys and I have in common is we're all older guys... Except Nate, he's like 16, learners permit and all... ;) But we have expendable cash, carreers, etc... Put it bluntly, we've worked many years to get where we are to where we can afford to do this... Shit, 10 years ago, I could NEVER have dumped this kind of money and time into a car like this... So thats why I say, patience... Do what you can, when you can... Dont over extend yourself, and dont try to keep up with the IJ's, lol... Just do what you know you can do...

Im babbling... Im gunna take a break now... :D:D:D Hope my advice helps, a little anyway, lol...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Don't try to keep up with the IJ's.............................:biglaugh:

Your car is gonna be so sweet Reign. I can't wait to see it on a dyno after it's all done and broke in...................lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
yeah, me too!!! I just miss that smell... You know it, we all know it, that SUPRA smell... Every supra I have ever owned has that same smell, lol... *breathes in deep* Ahhhh, I love that smell...

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
are we talking interior smell or the smell of a 7m thats been running a while?? i like both they should make a body spray!!

yes i have lost my mind