REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Jake, start by making yourself a list of everything you can think of PUT IT ON PAPER! If you have no inspiration just hand it over to Titan, think how cool would it be to have your car handed to you done and ready to drive!

Also I think SM might ban you if you part your car :)

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
7Mboost;953641 said:
Jake, start by making yourself a list of everything you can think of PUT IT ON PAPER! If you have no inspiration just hand it over to Titan, think how cool would it be to have your car handed to you done and ready to drive!

Also I think SM might ban you if you part your car :)

forget ban, more like lynch mob. look Jake your almost there payoff is far worth it. keep at it.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Don't worry guys, he can't part it out. We just won't buy his stuff and he will be stuck with it. Then he has no choice but to put it together. :)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Constructive criticism coming your way, with all do respect, quit being a whiny little bitch and re-attach your balls. Everyone has that fear of "omg will it work i'll slit my wrists if it doesnt" or would you rather i say "i jerked off for 2 1/2 years and never came."

get in there, look at whats needs to be done, and DO IT. Some of us including myself have been to the point where we think fuck it why the hell am i still doing this. It makes sense when you get to drive it!

Quiting is for losers! I dont know what the hell is stopping you from just putting the hood on and just starting it? We care about you and your awesome work, it sucks to hear you talk like this. If you need help, ask, more than half the forum is willing to do what it takes to help you finish your dream.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
americanjebus;954071 said:
I dont know what the hell is stopping you from just putting the hood on and just starting it?

nancyboy.jpg

Remember: When we stop screwing with you, that's when it is time to worry. :D

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
LilMissMkIII;954248 said:
Don't give up... Hearing your post of dribble makes my happy boobies all droopy :(

dammit, do you hear this? we don't need any shagging titties. plot out whats left to be done and do it. we're all here to support. hell almost 200 pages Jake, we're all right there with you. finish it and love it.