REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Mark, you are a wise man, I can tell... I think if we met, we could truly enjoy a cold beer together... Thank you for your support, and advice... I truly appreciate it...

One thought on the MYPC.... We are getting a lap top, but, its not mine, its Tamara's, for school, I promised I wouldnt get greasy fingers on it, lol... So I dunno how she'd feel about that... Also, I would much rather have someone IN the car, feeling it, driving it, watching it, listening to it... Know what I mean? A computer can tell you one thing, but being there and letting the car fill all five senses, thats another thing...

Ok, well, here is the deal... Around the end of this month, we have some money coming in... No ifs ands or buts about it... The money is coming... So, Tamara and I have agreed to use whatever it takes to get the car running... So, REALISTICALLY, Im looking for initial start up with in 2 months...

Chris, you and Hal be sure to set some time aside for me... When you come down, snatch up Justin... We WILL make this happen...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I sure am liking the way this is starting to sound! If you guys do this get together when I have a free weekend, I'll definitely make it over for at least one of the days. I'll even bring the JDM Tyte Plate for the front of that thing!

2jzmk3

in for the longest build in history...........................

sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Nice build thread. In another thread, you said you were going to install your prosport guages using the housing and that you would post pics. I searched extensively, but couldn't find any pics. Did you end up installing them? Any pics? Sorry to bother, but I'm very interested to see how you installed them.

Thanks,

Ron

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know, I actually am almost done with the cluster... I have all the pods molded in... I will post pics soon... Thanks for bumping my thread, now I can get the invariable "IS IT DONE? WHEN'S IT GUNNA GET DONE? WHAT'S LEFT TO DO? HURRY FUG UP AND FINISH YA LAZY SLACKIN ASS BASTARD!" posts... lmao...
ForcedTorque;1043765 said:
See? ;)