REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
IJ.;955748 said:
Jake: "Been there done that got the T Shirt" ;)

I don't think there's a single advanced Mk3/7M builder that hasn't had the dark thoughts!

I have come so close to parting mine it is not even funny. I often get that sick feeling of how much money I have spent versus what I will get in return. When I get down, I go for a ride in some of my buddies 1J cars. Just the pull and engine sound motivates me to continue. Hang in there buddy....

Chris

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
buckshotglass;954577 said:
Welcome to my world, even though I started after and because of you.
Dont blame me... I refuse to be resposible for your bad decisions, hehehehehehe hahahahahahahh aahhh hahaha! *goes mad*

7Mboost;955709 said:
Where's that list post it up.
I will sit down this weekend and go over the car and work it out...

bmoss85;955683 said:
im coming back down there in august, i demand to see your car next time. lol
since i didnt get to see it this trip.
Holla... Yur always welcome...

IJ.;955748 said:
Jake: "Been there done that got the T Shirt" ;)

I don't think there's a single advanced Mk3/7M builder that hasn't had the dark thoughts!
Im not advanced, lol... Thanks for the support man...

csnow;956563 said:
I have come so close to parting mine it is not even funny. I often get that sick feeling of how much money I have spent versus what I will get in return. When I get down, I go for a ride in some of my buddies 1J cars. Just the pull and engine sound motivates me to continue. Hang in there buddy....

Chris
The thing is though, I dont have any other MKIIIs around here that I can take a ride in... :( It might help if I could sit in one and go for a spin...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
If this Supra was your kid, child protective Supra services would have had it so long you wouldn't remember the poor thing anymore.. :( Jake list man where it is!:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Battery relocation, lower radiator pipe, turbo oil drain, reinstall dash clucter with gauges, wire up said gauges, install boost and wide band gauges, install AEM, presurize clutch, fill with fluids, cross fingers, say prayer, turn key...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker;979197 said:
Battery relocation, lower radiator pipe, turbo oil drain, reinstall dash clucter with gauges, wire up said gauges, install boost and wide band gauges, install AEM, presurize clutch, fill with fluids, cross fingers, say prayer, turn key...

Start this weekend, set goals. Get 2 things done this weekend battery relocation and get all gauges wired up, unless your working this weekend in that case just one. And get on it! I'll be checking for progress. :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Working this weekedn, but will get some stuff done as soon as I can... I need money for the relocation, but hopefully soon...

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
That's a pretty short list! You can get it done Jake! The battery relocation is a little bit more involved, but everything else is very straight-forward!

Just do it already!!! ;)

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jake

I followed this thread from page one. My project started 9 years ago, and is nowhere near the mods and excellent work you have done. I have put 2 sons through college and that took priority for most of those 9 years.

When life grabs you by the neck it is ok to sit back and deal with it, the project will always be there. When I was unable to work on it I simply pretended it was not there. Covered her up, out of sight out of mind. If all of the money invested bugs you remember, it was never an investment anyway, more like a labor of love.

Great looking car and very long thread ^^ I wish you and all the best of luck.
Never give up^^

Mark D

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jake

A thought on your AEM tuning. Would it not be possible for any tuner to do this from a long distance? Let me explain. A laptop with a wireless connection or an air card, and a subscription to MY PC .com. Give the tuner your MYPC.COM info and he could then read everything on the laptop from anywhere, and you do the manual tweaks on the car.

Just a thought.