REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Damn, just checking in....

Sorry about the missing payment deal, I KNOW from first hand experience that sucks. Let me know if I can help out, I want you to get your car done....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Rakkasan? Mark? Is that you? *eyes squint* How you been brother? I havent talked to you in forever... Man, you should give me a call sometime... Touch base... How's your car? You still in Benning? Everything all right? Gimme a call man...

Justin: I have a null void, in my head...

Dave: You can take a few runs too... :D:D:D But you have to drive YOUR car down here to do it, lol... Then I can take your car for a few runs, lol...

Scott: I dont not think that inst not a double negative...

Kwik: I dont wanna be a wanker, so Im gunna get on that asap! ;)

Jay: so I hear yur puttin the 7M back in! :bigthumb: That's the BEST decision you've made! ;)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Better have that car ready when we get there. It'll probably be early march/late feb...

Hal has to put his new motor in his car so we have a car to bring down. I can't take the altima from my wife, as the baby will be here in about 1.5 weeks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Someone spoiled my surprise. I didn't want anyone know I was going back with the 7m until after I had it installed.........:3d_frown:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
3 years will be next november, lol...

Im gunna be ordering the rest of the stuff I need this week... So I'll keep ya posted Chris... Got yur text message today... Good job man!!! Good luck with that tune...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker;910121 said:
3 years will be next november, lol...

Im gunna be ordering the rest of the stuff I need this week... So I'll keep ya posted Chris... Got yur text message today... Good job man!!! Good luck with that tune...

You have unlimited text? I'll send you a text of inspiration a day so this thing will be done this decade! :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff: that was funny man, but what would truly inspire me is one of these bad ass supra owners would come over and give me a ride... I need that... I havent heard a BOV in forever... I havent heard a big turbo spool in just as long... I need! I NEED! IIII NEEEEED!

Did I mention I need a ride? :D:D:D