REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yes, I need..... :1zhelp:

Good news: I went to Louisiana this past week, I just picked up a military contract on Fort Polk... Lets just say: the Supra is going to be looking VERY nice pretty soon! I think what I may do is just ship the car to Titan and let them finish it... Then again, I dunno... I have some thinking to do about this... All I know is Im tired of waiting, and I gotta get it done or get rid of it... Im sick of seein her sittin there, pretty much rotting away in my garage...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Hang in there Jake! It will all be worth it sooner or later. I've got mine put together and running, but still have to figure out a thing or two before I get it tuned, and running like it should be. The anticipation is killing me as well. But I'm stumped on getting Tach signal into my NEO, that worked for a while then quit. It's driving me NUTS

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ForcedTorque;916110 said:
Hang in there Jake! It will all be worth it sooner or later. I've got mine put together and running, but still have to figure out a thing or two before I get it tuned, and running like it should be. The anticipation is killing me as well. But I'm stumped on getting Tach signal into my NEO, that worked for a while then quit. It's driving me NUTS

did you tap into the right rpm wire going to the ecu? theres two of them you know... one is more of an injector pulse and the other is the actual tach signal

JAKE: get it done! be ready for texas you are coming! we will be driving right through there and expect to pick your ass up WITH your car!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, it was a straight there, straight back kinda deal... I was with my business partner, so we were on a mission... That drive was LONG! And DRONING! UGH! BTW: No offense to you La people, but those are the WORST roads!!!

I will be going back up there at the end of the month... But I think next time Im flying...

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
hey any updates? im going to navarre for a couple a couple of days. ill be down there tomorrow, you should let come check out that monster you're building, haha.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, I've decided, and this is straight: if the car isnt running by this summer I'm selling it... That gives me till June, which will be 2 1/2 years its been down... Im seriously getting to the point where Im resenting it... Thats a bad thing... I hate to go in my garage, for anything... I think about how much money and time, and I start to loathe it... Now my fear is that I'll finally start it and the rod will knock or it'll leak or bhg or something... And all this time love money effort will = nothing... I dont know what I need to do... I dont even know what I have to do to finish it anymore... I've completely distanced myself from the car...

I dunno... Im venting...