REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im tryin to get "situational PAID!" I may be havin to knock on some doors, or get a lawyer... Im so pissed...

Anyway, Chris is gunna help me, Justin, if you wanna come too you sure can... We're gunna try to hammer this thing out here soon... Make a weekend of it, and just do what we can to actually get the car running... Any of you Bama cats feel like making a weekend road trip to FLA, lemme know, I'll bust out the inflatable mattresses and fire up the grill... Ya'll think I'm kiddin, we can make this a south east get jake's supra running annual invitational meet... *Annual? uhhh, I hope I dont hafta do this every year, lol*

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
gixxer750;886096 said:
I think the maroon supra wants some of J's torqueless wonder
Justin727;886187 said:
infact it does my good man

Who wants some of the torqueless wonder? Are you wanting to race me, or am I missing something? I love a good race and I'll never back down from one. As long as it's a supra that's outrunning me, I can live with that. You'll get your chance on the way to Texas I'm sure.

Jake, what part of Florida do you live?

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I think he may have to break the engine in first...

Oh Jake... no go on my box being bad. Does the same with either.

My motor will be out next week, and getting a rebuild. compression numbers read 150 150 150 150 125 150. So when we pull the motor, we're going to inspect the entire harness and everything else... Something has to happen.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Complete and utter.......failure...

Sorry the box didnt help Chris... Damn dude... That just sucks man...

Oh, and rides will be given, no worries...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker;889817 said:
Complete and utter.......failure...

Sorry the box didnt help Chris... Damn dude... That just sucks man...

Oh, and rides will be given, no worries...

I wanna ride but you get to sit in the passenger seat, deal? :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You've got two months sir. I'm kind of scared about pulling mine so close to the meet, but I've got to get the other block in, tuned before march. I'm also replacing everything associated with a clutch.