REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yes, it's too much... Coz i highly doubt it will make any difference for some of you lazy buggers :icon_razz :icon_razz

Ian, if they fall off, there would be no more happy dances :(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I finallies gots intrawebs agin! YAYZ!

Car is at a stand still... So close, its practically depressing... I went to the doctor about two weeks ago, and she was asking me questions, and I just answered them normally or whatever... And she's like: are you on any anti depressants? NO! You should be... WTF? Yeah, you sound like you have "situational depression"... I didnt tell her about my supra, she may have tried to get me commited... ;)

This job Im doing sucks ass... BUT, its a GREAT payday... Should be this week, and then I can get some more goodies... So, look for updates in a week or so... :D:D:D

Luv you lil miss! :D:D:D Thanks for the support guys...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good to hear Jake.

I hope you get it ready by March. I know you read where we need at least one high horsepowered supra in case we run into some fast cars on the way to Texas. I hope to be making about five hundred rwhp by then so I can handle most of the cars, but you get the ones that make it past me.............:biglaugh:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Don't worry Jay... I'll be in with ya'll on the way to texas. We've got a few from baton rouge coming together, so we'll probably all meet up where I12 meets I10.

As for being able to handle fast cars.... If Jake doesn't want to hurt their feelings.... I'll be glad to.