REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
7Mboost said:
Arent those the stock aluminum pieces off the breathers on the cam covers? Are they not lol.

Not quite... those would be the pcv system. A vsv is a 2 or 3 port electronic vac switching valve.

Jake.... I'm just trying to find some time. Its hard to come by trying to get the maroon beast finished for tx, getting the mr2 ready for road racing season, and changing jobs. I'll work something out hopefully.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Jake could you describe the dust patterns when letting you car sit? I'm just wondering the amount of dust I'll collect if I let my car sit for ~roughly 3 weeks? lmk thanks :) lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
3weeks? It takes dust at least a full month to organize a rally and meet up on your car.

Hopefully Jake will get all of his personal things straightened out and get one big government job to do that will pay for the finishing of his car in time to make it in the convoy to Texas.................:x:

Jake, I promise to drive slow enough so that you can keep up............:evil2:

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprahero said:
3weeks? It takes dust at least a full month to organize a rally and meet up on your car.

Hopefully Jake will get all of his personal things straightened out and get one big government job to do that will pay for the finishing of his car in time to make it in the convoy to Texas.................:x:

But what if there's a hill? Will there be enough tourque? :evil2: JK your car is raw.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
suprahero said:

maybe where you're from, but not here in texas...

TX2K7 the pollen turned cars green and yellow just from sitting overnight...

I gotta start working on getting my car ready as well, I'm hoping my taxes come back well...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Rajunz said:
DOH, Last time I drove my car, everyone was laughing at the cobwebs hanging down from under the car. :dunno:
Jake won't even be able to see from all the dust and cobwebs and will probably end up crashing into a tree. :dunno:
I guess thats what you get when you take FOREVER!

jk!
Hurry up jake.