REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hamed, yes its a Cusco... Stripped all the teal paint off and custom painted it to match... Thanks for the compliments...

Duane & LilMiss: feel the luv!

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
nice job reign the engine looks good bro i like the turbo u got ther man,hope every thing go right with u bro,hope to c a video of ur car runing man,keep the good work man,gt

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Fabricating the exhaust as we speak... Got a few tack welds, tomorrow we will finish... You guys have to realize Im trying to do this between jobs, so its tough... But its at least moving forward, so thats good... :)

Thanks Gonzy, I appreciate it... Have you sold your car yet? I wish there was a way you could keep that car, I love it...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Ok, here's the exhaust... A BIG thanks to my buddy Rob for his awesome skills, great friendship, and dedication to this nation and its service... *He's in the Airforce, and as of tomorrow (friday) he will be going to Iraq, so keep him and the rest of our soldiers in your thoughts and prayers, and I dont give a shit what you think about our president and gov't, but show respect for the men and women doing thier jobs to protect us*

2s1os2o.jpg

3312lcg.jpg

jzva08.jpg

1e6sth.jpg

35a7v5y.jpg

qx5chh.jpg

30aqamh.jpg

t86fk9.jpg

15gdzip.jpg

2exr9r5.jpg

2ekj5sw.jpg

fljywg.jpg

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow, that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Beautiful welds :love: very nice craftsmanship, I'm normally not the biggest fan of the look of single outlet mufflers, but I'm really loving this exhaust!!!!

Reign_Maker said:
I dont give a shit what you think about our president and gov't, but show respect for the men and women doing thier jobs to protect us

Well Said! I'm definitely against this war and our current gov't, etc, etc. but it really does not matter when it comes down to having respect for our troops! It's a shame he has to go to Iraq :( But he sounds like a good man and I wish him the best of luck, to come home safely!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Good Luck Rob..........I'll keep you in my prayers as you fight for my country. I no longer support the man I voted for, but it is not because of the war. He spelled this war out exactly as it has gone before it started. America didn't believe him, so noone remembers. And he is sticking to his guns on it. But, he has let this war define him as a president, and he has done absolutly nothing for America during this term, and the country is now headed in the wrong direction.

Exhaust is looking beautiful! I can't wait til this thing runs. I realized while viewing these pics why this build has taken so long. That's one clean car from the front to the back, with nothing being left out.