REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Shreder: I dont know man... Now its really not a matter of money or parts, its just a matter of time, free time... Work is a blessing, and Ive been REALLY busy lately, so I have to eat up the work while its here, even if that means putting the car to the side...

Justin: it already has... ;)

BlackMKiii: You know I gotta give the shout out to the Mania crew!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh, just so you know, I did NOT get the last wideband... I dunno who did, but it wasnt me... Its been over THREE fuckin weeks and I STILL dont have a g-damn wideband... So yeah, Im gettin a LITTLE bit upset...

Come over, see the new house, float around in the pool... Its cold, but still warner than the air... Once you get in, you gotta stay in.. :D:D:D

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
What's up Jake? Thought I'd peak in on your progress, she's looking great man, love all of the attention to detail. Think you guys will make Houston next March? It's moved to the weekend of March 20th, when more people get off for Spring Break. It would be awesome to check it out in person.

-Lance

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Psycotic: no... :(

Eli: I wish too... Its bullshit...

Lance: if Im not there, feel free to hunt me down and drop a jack stand on my head... *that is if my car isnt done, lol* Now, if I have to work, like seriously have to and there is no way to get around it, that's another story... lol...

2jzmk3

looking really good jake. i cant wait to see it done...

all the hard work is paying off.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guys...

Sean: thanks for the gear! Titan Moto is dah shiz... You guys have been with me *PATIENTLY* from the begining... I really appreciate everything...