REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
This is one of the few threads I check back regularly to see, and it never dissapoints.

I too would have suggested the O2 bungs down a bit further on the pipe, but not from my own experience rather from listening to the experts like IJ who suggested it. Mine ended up about 14" down the pipe on the transmission side to allow access from the top.

Is that a Mugen logo I spy on that can? For Shame! :nono:

j/k ya bro, It all looks beautiful and appears to be quite close to completion. Fire that sucka up already!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jag: thanks man... I couldnt be more pleased with the way it looks and fits... Its tucked up nice and tight, and we were able to remove it and put it in all in one big piece... That's nice...

IJ: I thought you'd want to get them as close to the source as possible, but I guess thats really more for the EGT... Ah well, O2 probes arent THAT expensive are they?

Scott: thanks, Im trying really hard not to cut corners... I just want this car to run as good as it looks... :)

Andrew: Thanks man... You know what its like having to head over there Im sure, so thanks for supporting one of your own...

Ron: THANK YOU! Coming from you, man, that is a TRUE compliment... I have shown Rob your skills *my FFI* and he has a lot of respect for your skills, so a compliment from you to him and his work is an absolute honor... Also, thanks for your help on what bends and such to get...

Pete: thanks man... Glad to see you're still around... I should've asked about O2 placement, but... I can always change it later... The Mugen logo is Rob's thing... He's a Honda guy, his screen name is Mugen_Rob... *yes, Honda guys and Supra guys gettin along. What's next? Cats and dogs livin in harmony? LOL!* But yeah, I asked him to make something and tack it on there, Im proud of the guy's work, and totally want him to get credit for his time and effort... Here it is before tackin it on...
2dlkvgg.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Jake! When you told me about your exhaust over the phone, i wasn't expecting that :naughty: Nice work! now get it ready for fire up and take a video too please :)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guys... Its really coming along now... All the major stuff is done, now its down to wiring and odds & ends...

Will keep everyone posted, as soon as I get some free time... Its gunna slow down a bit for a little while, I've got a lot of work goin on now, hoping to finish my jobs by Nov 1st, as my brother and his family are coming to visit for 10 days! WHOO HOO! I havent seen my bro and the girls in 4 years... Last time I saw my baby niece, she was 3 months old... So, I cant WAIT to see them...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
buckshotglass said:
This pic is awesome.
I have it in high res if you want it for wall paper, lol...

Kyle: there's alot of travel in that suspension... If she doesnt work out on the street, I may take her off roading, lol...

Jeff: how's your build coming? Something slowing you down?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Nice man! got any more pics of the rear when its sitting on the ground? it looks sick with that stance. What have you done to the lower half of your rear bumper, it looks pretty good IMO. Is it just painted or what?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks man... I only have one other pic, will post it... As for the bumper, I dunno, its always been like that... Flat black on the bottom... I like it... But I never really thought about it, I figured they all looked like that...

z2x02.jpg

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
fantastic work. you're so close! your friend sure knows how to weld. forget dyno vids and track numbers, I want some in-car videos!

when do you think you'll fire her up for the first drive?