REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Whooo Hoooo Yaaaaay it's running cool great news .........oops too soon sorry I'll go back to lurking now
23460-smiley_tap_foot.gif

(side note who is the chick in your sig?)

And in case you thought we'd forgotten Marvin is still waiting for the "ESKB"
10164553f22abe91e.gif

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Too soon... :( But thanks for the enthusiasm... It really is appreciated... :D

Chick in my sig is a DJ... Her name is Heavy Grinder...

ESKB soon... Will be starting on the exhaust tomorrow, IF my friggin straight pipe comes... Im pissed, it SHOULD have been here by now, its coming out of Ohio for christs sake... I ordered it a week ago...

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Grrr, story of our lives!!!

All my aeroquip and mocal stuff for my oil system is backordered, and so are my SS brake lines... what fun!!

You better get it done before me though, you've already got the engine in the right place so that is one huge leap ahead of me LOL

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I know I know... Funny thing is, literally, right after I posted that, there wa a knock on the door and two shiny 5 foot sections of stainless were there... Like magic...

So now, all I need is my friggin wideband, well, the bung, so it can be welded on to the DP... I got my v-bands from titan, but no wideband in the box... :(

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea i like the title, because I am like him too :)

I've been in the same boat on getting parts, mid sentence asking when something is going to show up and i hear those shitty Brown UPS truck brakes outfront followed by the door punch.

V8hntr

Undersquare
Mar 7, 2007
SoCal
Hi Jake. Great job on your rebuild. You are definitely setting a great example for us on how a rebuild should be and will show the detriot boys what a 7M is capable of. I really like the front shock tower brace on your supra. Is this a cusco unit?

take care
hamed