REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Jake-
Prosport sells some adapters in a little baggy for like 10 bucks or something cheap like that. I bought it with my gauges, it has one for the block to plug the sender into. I also used one of them for my water temp as well, but I had to plug it into another adapter I had lying around for it to fit in the one of the thermostat holes.
Which prosports did you get? I still need to hook up my power to my ignition, I can't figure out which wire I need to tap into, or if I can tap into my turbo timer harness for it?
I'm not even going to try and understand the rest of the wiring options you have for lighting them differently, I'm completely lost when it comes to wiring.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kyle, I'll check with Prosport...

I got 5 from them... Water temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, peak and hold boost and a peak and hold egt gauge...

I havent checked the wiring schematics yet, but if you need an ignition source, you can tap into any igntion source, even the radio... So long as it gets power when the key is turned to on or start, you can tap into it... *pretty much anyway*

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I still see no pics.

Thread fails.

*sad dance*
Dancing_unhappy.gif