REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
well, Kake... for the short block, id suggest;

Micropolish the crank (order bearings from whoever does this job)
Stud the mains
CP pistons, 0.040" OS is the only thing they sell (come with rings)
Pauter Rods; lighter than Crowers, same material and build quality (come with ARP rod bolts)
Try my Oil pump mods ;)

For the head;
Have the head ported so each port flows at LEAST 200cfm at 8.5mm of valve lift
Ask about back cutting valve bowls behind the valve seats
Ask about bronze valve guides
Have the EGR port off the #6 exh. runner threaded and plugged (no more unsightly block-off plates)
TELL them not to remove the Heater Union bolt on the rear of the head

For managment;
Piggybacks spell disaster for cars over 500hp; go big or go home. AEM pwnz joo

For Fuel;
Dual feed fuel rail; 6AN inlets and return
MKIV style fuel system w/ Twin in-tank walbro GSS341's

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Just dropping the block off at the machine shop:aigo: Looks like I have a 3 week lead on ya. I hope to have mine done by may 1st, when will yours be breathing fire. (sorry if you already said, i didn't feel like sorting through :icon_bigg )

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
It'll breathe when it breathes... If it take a month, 6 months, etc... I just want her done right, with all the parts I want, with no compromises... :D:D:D

I just humped your wheels, you might wanna go wash them off, LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Hey, too much brake cleaner in a confined space isnt good... Is it?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Lookie what I got in the mail today!
k0n785.jpg

k0n7dd.jpg

k0n7l1.jpg

k0n7nm.jpg

FERREA 1mm over sized valves!!! WHOO HOO! I got 2 now, only 22 more and I'll have the whole set! YIPPEE! I cant wait!

Picked up for a GREAT price from Per4mance Factory... They're getting their website together and when they do, I'll link it for you guys...
:D:D:D

Last edited:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Sweet... Here in America, the NA sport packages got a 4:10 or 4:30 rear... *cant remember which one exactly, maybe it was the 4:30* Europeans get all the cool stuff, like the yellow fogs, lol...

thevork

ShoarmaTeam Member
Reign_Maker said:
Sweet... Here in America, the NA sport packages got a 4:10 or 4:30 rear... *cant remember which one exactly, maybe it was the 4:30* Europeans get all the cool stuff, like the yellow fogs, lol...

You can stil have my yellow fogs if you want ;)

the 4.10 was the torsen. 4.30 was stock for NA I believe, the 4.10 came on the turbo R, and depending on sports package you could get LSD on the 4.30 too.

And europeans get the bad stuff btw. You got the cool 4.30 and I have to settle for the 3.91. Look at our taillights and ugly orange parking ligths. :cry:

But that's totally offtopic :thumbup: :D LOL

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
OK... Where I been hidin at? Well, I been tryin to make money to take care of my whore, I mean, my car.. She likes the finer things...

Anyway, Santa Ron hooked me up this week... All I hafta say is: WOW! F'n highest quality welding I have seen in years... Top notch is an understatement... WELL worth the money! I cant wait to install... The guy is a master with a welder!

The pics:
muisly.jpg

muirea.jpg

muirk6.jpg

muistx.jpg

muis1k.jpg

muis8x.jpg