REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Beautiful!! I went looking for your build thread earlier. Glad it didn't stall:icon_bigg. I've been waiting for machining and head work, all I can do is little busy work. I have a short runner from FFIM from Ron and its incredible... I can't wait to drive my car again as I'm sure you do yours. When does the parts list show up:naughty:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Part list is in my head, lol... Im actually still piecing parts together... Im not stalling, just working to pay for her... I gotta get some pistons and rods asap... That's what's really holding my build up right now... Then I need a turbo, IC, and management... Those are my next major purchases... Then tranny work before that goes back in... So she's comin along... Anyone feel like donating, parts or cash, lol, feel free to let me know... :D:D:D

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Part list is in my head, lol... Im actually still piecing parts together... Im not stalling, just working to pay for her... I gotta get some pistons and rods asap... That's what's really holding my build up right now... Then I need a turbo, IC, and management... Those are my next major purchases... Then tranny work before that goes back in... So she's comin along... Anyone feel like donating, parts or cash, lol, feel free to let me know... :D:D:D

If you're down, I can get your I/C to TB piping made when I have mine done. I'm using a large megan I/C & 3" aluminum piping with a ssqv flange. If this will work for you, PM me. I'd offer the pre I/C piping, but yours will be different than mine.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks Mark, but I have a friend who is going to be doing all my welding... He's a master welder for the A/F and does really good work... Besides, my position may be different than yours so it would be best to make the piping after the IC is mocked up... Considering my condensor is going to be removed, I might have a few more options for location and size of IC...

Appreciate the offer bro...

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
You still looking for a manifold??? I bought Maeso's Greddy T67 kit and I am thinking of going 1J. I remember you asking if he would bust up the kit. I won't be needing the 7M manifold but plan to transfer all of the other stuff to a 1J manifold. The build quality is sweet on this manifold by the way :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks Chris, but already have a mani and I might be getting another one, but who knows, its one of those "promise promise" things... I hope, but I wont hold my breath...

You never let me know if you got those injectors... Did you end up moving?

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Send that one manifold back and get the updated one. Simple solution to simple problem. Or if you're not gonna use it, send it back and give me the proper version of it. :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Threre's nothing wrong with the one I have now Bobby, just gotta do a few alterations, nothing hard... Justin did it and it's fine...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im gunna do the same thing Justin... Besides, Im not tryin to get too much bling bling shiny... Justin, can they ceramic coat in colors, or is it just white or black?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im thinking of doing a burgundy, silver and black mix... I havent seen any burgundy colors under the hood of any Supras yet... You see blue, silver, chrome, black, red and even yellow... But I havent seen any burgundy flake yet, so I might go with that... I think it would look right sexy...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I figure I have the burgundy and black interior, so why not carry that intot the motor bay... I think it'll look hot...