REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

2jzmk3

Reign_Maker said:
BTW: here are a few pics of the house, tell me this isnt pimp!
4uczu37.jpg
5yarugy.jpg
4pcg6rb.jpg

5zqiy39.jpg

the house looks pimp, definatley worth putting the car on hold for! congrats on the new place.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
7Mboost said:
If you get the house, you need to throw an exclusive Supramania member only party.....oh yeah we're kinda all over the country.... lol

I'm there.... haha.

I think I could make it in five or six hours on the bike ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
If you guys saw the dump I live in now, you'd really see why we're amped to get this one... Im a little bummed, because i took the day off to meet the guy, and he just got in from Seattle, so he's tired and has all this shit on his desk, yada yada... I bite my tongue, even though I took off work today to meet you, I smile and say, see ya friday... I leave it in God's hands, if we are meant to get it, we will...

Now, if we DO get it, effin'A right we're gunna have a party... This house is great for entertaining and parties... Its really big, the yard is huge, big deck to grill on and relax... So you guys bet we'll have a few parties...

Someone asked about the price on the house if bought? I dunno... I'd say over $300K, but its hard to say the market is flippin like crazy around here lately...

I will keep people posted on everything... Thanks for all the support and prayers guys... Thanks for everything!

Jake

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
the house market has been wild... give it a few months and thats when people should buy... I''ve heard this from many people who deal in houses. should be the best time in a few months.. but if you land this deal jake don't hesitake to take... you know just prepare.. those pics posted earlier was the new house right? i;d jump on that If I could afford it. well enough drunken post, later.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Best time in a few months eh? Doubt it, it's most likely going to get a bit worse here.

Jake, coming from someone with a lot of mortgage experience, DO NOT GET AN ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE!!!

THAT'S why the market is like it is right now. Lots of people bought into the lower initial rate mortgages becuase that was the only way they were qualified for a mortgage on the property they wanted at that time. And 3-5 years later when the interest rates started going up, thus raising their monthly mortgage payments, they found out that they could not afford their payments no longer. This is the reason why so many houses are going, or gone to forclosure sale. That, and the shitty economy we are having in certain parts of the nation are the cause of the drastic ups and downs in property market value...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Screamer, yeah, foreclosure is high... The house we are in NOW is being foreclosed... The home owner hasnt paid his mortgage since december... Luckily we could stay, but our lease is up this month, and this house really is pretty worthless, so we're moving...

Justin, anytime you wanna come up, you know yur welcome...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
starscream5000 said:
Jake, coming from someone with a lot of mortgage experience, DO NOT GET AN ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE!!!

I too have mortgage experience and maybe it is different there but I/we have a variable rate mortgage which I assume is the same. It has worked for us for years.

I really Pray you get this Jake/Tamara :icon_bigg ...TTYL

Duane