REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
jmoneydtb said:
Keep your head up Jake! Everything will work out for the best in the end. IE: The party would be much better at a place on the water!!! lol

Bunch of SM members+massive amounts of alky+water=FTMFW!!!(too bad nobody will be able to remember anything!)

That is what cameras are for... inciminating pics and vids FTW!!!!!!!! :evil2:

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
LilMissMkIII said:
That is what cameras are for... inciminating pics and vids FTW!!!!!!!! :evil2:

Now that you mention it...maybe I will just poor up some tea and tell everybody its rum, then bust out the cam when Jake and Duane start swinging from the ceiling fan. :evil2: I do have a few years of experiance shooting and editing wedding/special event videos, and Scott used to shoot concert pics. We could make it look REEEAAALLY good! :evil2:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SUCCESS!!!

Tamara and I found a house, we move in next weekend! Its pretty friggin nice! 2700sq feet, 4br 2 bath, 2 car garage!!! Oh, and if THAT wasnt good enough, get this, it has a POOL!!!! WHOO HOO! POOL PARTY YA'LL!!!

Its going to be so nice havin my car right there... I cant wait! I love you guys right now! Im so happy and full of love! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :love:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, it will take some gettin used to takin care of a pool, but worth it! The back yard is so tropical, it has a small koi pond and everything... Seriously, this is also a HUGE weight off my shoulders knowin we have a home, a NICE home, to move into in a week! And like I said, having that garage right there will be nice, so I can just walk outside to work on the car whenever... Yesterday, I went to the storage usit to work on my car, and in 10 minutes, I had my shirt off I was sweatin so friggin bad, it was soooooo hot, I had no fun... Cold in the winter, hot in the summer, it just sucks, plus Im payin $230 a month for that place...

WHOO HOO!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats Jake. Glad you guys found what you were looking for. My uncle has an awesome Koi pond. They're nice to look at, but I'm not sure I would want to maintain it. I'm used to mainting a pool and it's not that bad. It's definately worth it when you live in the south.

CACressida

The Cressida Whore!
Feb 19, 2007
Modesto, CA
Your payin 230 bux for storage?! I'm paying 80 bux to store my gold cressida and have plenty of room for boxes and parts and junk.

Congrats on the garage ;)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
ForcedTorque said:
Damn! I thought car news was gonna follow this.

Anyway, I will be there for a pool party once a week. Specially in this damn heat we are dealing with lately. If the rest of the country only knew what humidity was.

I'm from folirda, and we're DROWNING here in texas, AND getting the 100 degree weather at the same time...

condensation on the outside of the car if you have the A/C on (and my A/C sucks)

trust me, I know, this is horrible here...

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
CONGRATS JAKE!

If you want to make maintaining a pool easy, just do like my friends do with theirs. Find the nearest pool/spa place and see if they do water testing and just take a small vile of pool water to them and they will print out a "Pool Maitinence for Dummies" sheet that will tell you exactly what to add or do. With that said.....

CANNONBAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!! (it was 107 actual temp. in our shop today....ftl :3d_frown: )

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, progress has been made, but not in the Supra sense... In the priority sense... You younguns will understand one day, lol...

Koi pond shouldnt be to hard to manage... Its small anyway... But we have 5 fish tanks now, so taking on a little pond should be ok...

Jmoney, thanks fo rthe tip... I will definately keep that in mind...

When we move in, I'll be sure to post up pics! I know it sounds crazy, but you guys have to know how exciting it is to FINALLY get a nice place to live... When I get home, I'll post pics of the place we live in now, so you can see what a shit hole it is... :D:D:D

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
When we move in, I'll be sure to post up pics! I know it sounds crazy, but you guys have to know how exciting it is to FINALLY get a nice place to live... When I get home, I'll post pics of the place we live in now, so you can see what a shit hole it is... :D:D:D
I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww