REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If LilMiss is going to be there then you can't KEEP me from attending............coming didn't seem appropriate.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
suprahero said:
If LilMiss is going to be there then you can't KEEP me from attending............coming didn't seem appropriate.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I won't be able to drop in to see the new pad until SILV next year (2008)... So it's still a year away... But i'll be dopping in there no matter what to say a quick gday :D:D:D

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
Wow Jake, looks like a lot has changed since we talked last. Good luck on the house deal. Me and Jackie are REALLY trying hard to move into a house around the first of the year. Once I get a garage, I can finally start my project I was telling you about a few months ago :bigthumb:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
upgradedsupra said:
I too have mortgage experience and maybe it is different there but I/we have a variable rate mortgage which I assume is the same. It has worked for us for years.

I really Pray you get this Jake/Tamara :icon_bigg ...TTYL

Duane

It's the same. The problem over here is many mortgage companies set up deals with potential home owners who really wanted the home of their dreams, but couldn't afford it with the fixed interest rates offered at that time (which are lower then than they are now). So they offered the home owners a very low interest rate starting out, which to the person wanting the home, this is a dream come true to them. Depending on the Mortgage/note/deed of trust they signed, the interest rate would stay the same for "X" amount of years, then start increasing by .125% over a few months very quickly, until the mortgagor realizes that they are now living outside of their means with this 8.750% interest that they now have, but before they had a 5.250% rate. See where I'm going? A lot of mortgage companies screwed the borrowers, along with themselves by pushing these adjustable rate mortgages to borrowers who, otherwise, shouldn't have been qualified for the home they now have a lien on. A lot of this happen about 5-6 years ago and it's now biting everyone in their asses since the initial low interest rates have expired.

Jake. If you can't afford a fixed rate on the house you want, I don't suggest for you to go with the nice looking, low interest rate product that *your mortgage company here* has to offer. If you can only afford the house that way, you need to walk away from it, I'm sorry. I thought I'd just give you a little advice from your local, friendly mortgagee ;)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Oh, well if it's just a rental, then have at it! Just hope that the land lord has everything in line with the mortgage payments, or you will be in the same boat at that place as you are with the house you are currently in ;).

Rental properties are at a high risk of failure if the land lord doesn't make sufficient income to offset times when the properties are unoccupied and the mortgage payment still needs to be paid.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, renting now until Tamara gets her BA... Then we're moving to Tampa to hang with Eli... :D:D:D

On a sad note: house was rented yesterday, so the hunt continues... *sighs* Im a little mad because the said meet wednesday, so T and I take off work, and at 3:30 or so he says its late can we meet friday, today... So sure, no problem... I go to work, T stays home and then I get a call from her on my way to work and she said the guy rented it yesterday... Im upset, you know, if this guy would've met with us wednesday, that would more than likely be our place... Would have been nice to at least meet the guy and get a shot, but, it just wasnt meant to be...

The hunt continues, and the party WILL happen, lol... You kids got old man Jake pumped for a shindig, is that what you young folks call em these days? Back in my day we'd gussy up and head on down to the ol' sock hop! Good times! Good times! Drinkin my pappy's moonshine with my favorite gal!

Right now we are eyein a house on the water... Sunday we are gunna go by and look at it... Everything happens for a reason, so Im tryin to be optomistic...

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
That "everything happens for a reason" is complete bullshit. I say burn the fucker to the ground...if you cant have it NO ONE CAN!

Im just kidding of course but sometimes if just feels good to let that shit out. :D

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Keep your head up Jake! Everything will work out for the best in the end. IE: The party would be much better at a place on the water!!! lol

Bunch of SM members+massive amounts of alky+water=FTMFW!!!(too bad nobody will be able to remember anything!)