REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh no, it's just sittin on there... It actually will be moved to the turbo side to block off that... I wont have AC, but I HAVE TO HAVE heat... Im a sissy when it gets too cold, Im all like, BRRRR this sucks! So yeah, gotta have the heat...

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
haha yeah. for some reason my heater core was bypassed as well. i figured out why though. seems as if the previous owner used the JDM coolant rail (the one that goes around the engine) so the coolant return line is on the wrong side of the block. ahhh what a mess!! hah but ya gotta have heat! post some more pictures! lol

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
HAHA i went almost all this winter without heat, and i live in Logan Fucking UTAH, yeah I woke up to -5 degree weather every morning..... i finally replaced my heater core in mid January........ Glad thats over:drink1: :biggrinbo

So yeah i know your pain cold sucks...... why aren't you running A/C? you have the drop down bracket... i would have kept it if i had the choice :nono:

also IMO if you are not running a/c i would mount the alt down there, i think its cleaner and much nicer but thats just me;)

Now..... PUT YOUR DAMN ENGINE IN.... LOL, you really dont have much left so why not finish it up in the car:naughty:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Lots of pics of the build through out the thread Senor Dan... ;) Any particular one you want to see?

Boost: I would drop it to where the AC is, but dont have the $100 or so for that bracket... I have all the stuff for the AC if I ever decide I just HAVE to have it... As for when the motor goes in, Im not sayin... Its like tellin people when yur gunna quit smoking, and then you DONT quit, and they'er all like, you said you'd quit and you didnt cry cry cry... So, my feeling is, one day, this thread will be bumped, with engine IN car pics, and you guys will be like, DAMN JAKE IS A PIMP< and I'll be baskin in supra loooooove! :D:D:D Oh, I will tell you this, I just got off the phone with my fabricator, I should have something REALLY nice on sunday... ;)

Screamer: yes, red paint throughout the bay is my concoction, and it's base is a 1200* paint... I dont think it'll last either... But meh, it probably wont be seen anyway, or atleast not that well... But everything painted has that 1200* ceramic base and it's all been clear coated with high temp clear...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dan, you and me both buddy... :D

MK3: you can have something like this, just plant a money tree in your back yard... :) hahaha... Its retardedly exspensive...

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
yeah a money tree is right... all in good time tho. anyways once everythings done your gonna put up a nice video for all of us to see what she can do right?

Justin727

T-virus infected
Reign_Maker said:
Well, She's about ready to go in... Thought I'd share some engine pics before she gets in the bay... The engine is pretty much done... Wired up, plugs in, lines plumbed... Oh, and I cleaned the fan... Looks good eh?

2yxgncn.jpg

30ju1k5.jpg

30llb13.jpg

2ex0opu.jpg

2mobjow.jpg

I got a money tree

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
MK3: vids will be a definate hell yeah!

Justin: could you go pick a few hundred off it for me? Mine is wilted and dead... :(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Gixxer: Super Tech FTMFW!!! I actually just put it on there to keep stuff from getting in there... Oh, and I have an oil cooler and its huge... It has -12 AN fittings... :D:D:D Of course, I need reducers, lol...