REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
You are the man Mark, and a good friend... Its going to be so nice when you can see them on the motor, in the car, in person...

speaking of which, I spoke to Eli today & we discussed having a meet somewhere in North Florida (Gainesville maybe?). That way the Tampa crew & people like you & me & Jay can attend too. What do you think?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Mark, I spoke to Eli today too... We talked Hockey, and about your sore balls... ;) lmfao! I'd love to have a meet... but I think we should do it in my town, less driving for me... Plus we have the beach and the island to cruise on... ;)

Kyle, you PMd me? I didnt get it bro... Did you PM me here?

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Mark, I spoke to Eli today too... We talked Hockey, and about your sore balls... ;) lmfao! I'd love to have a meet... but I think we should do it in my town, less driving for me... Plus we have the beach and the island to cruise on... ;)

That sounds good to me, it would be close for Justin, Drunk Medic & Jay too. Plus, it's hard to pass up the beach. Is there a 1/4 mile there or close by?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Drunk Medic is in Arizona man... :aigo: That would be one helluva drive... ;) We do have a few members near here in Alabama...

No 1/4 mile, but we have an 1/8th mile track... :D:D:D

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Drunk Medic is in Arizona man... :aigo: That would be one helluva drive... ;) We do have a few members near here in Alabama...

I thought he lived in the pan handle?!?! Isn't he the one that was doing a 2j swap?

Maybe the 1/8 mile track would be good for you. That way you can trailer your car over & we all can push you down the track in about 20 seconds or so. :biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SWEET! 20 second run at 5mph FTMFW!

Dave, Drunk Medic, was stationed here at Eglin, but he is out of the AF now so he's moved to Arizona... He left his Supra with me, I was planning on buying it, but Jeff's father was in an accident in his, so I sold it to Jeff, so now Jeff has Dave's old car...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
SWEET! 20 second run at 5mph FTMFW!

Dave, Drunk Medic, was stationed here at Eglin, but he is out of the AF now so he's moved to Arizona... He left his Supra with me, I was planning on buying it, but Jeff's father was in an accident in his, so I sold it to Jeff, so now Jeff has Dave's old car...

AAAHHHH, I knew he was in the pan handle....

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Reign_Maker said:

I thought maybe he was talking about me. I once was known to get pretty drunk, and I wanted to be a doctor coming out of high school. I'm closer than Justin.

1/8 mile track will be fine with me...........that's all we are used to in the Mobile area.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hey FT, if you ever need help escaping from Mobile, you let me know... I too was trapped there for 5 years, but managed to escape... :D:D:D

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
Yeah, got yur myspace, and sent a reply... :) NO FRUIT IN BEER! LIME! LEM...MON!!!
I forget where I saw it, but I saw bunch of corona stuff when I was with my girlfriend and I was like hey! and she didn't get it for a couple minutes. then it dawned on her. I laughed.
There was a lime where ever I was, and I thought about purchasing it. And putting it on the roof. Finish your build
NOW!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kyle, buy that lime-on NOW...

Screamer, thanks... If it werent for Mark, the valve covers wouldve been painted, but he polished them for me, so, lol... I really like how its turning out... The polished parts with that deep dark red is really nice... The flash from the camera makes the red look bright, but its actually pretty dark...

Anyway kids, when I get home Im going to plumb up the system, and pretty soon I should have the motor back in...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, She's about ready to go in... Thought I'd share some engine pics before she gets in the bay... The engine is pretty much done... Wired up, plugs in, lines plumbed... Oh, and I cleaned the fan... Looks good eh?

2yxgncn.jpg

30ju1k5.jpg

30llb13.jpg

2ex0opu.jpg

2mobjow.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I didnt say WHEN it was goin in, I just said its READY to go in... Like I was tellin Eli, I dont wanna say WHEN anymore, because I just NEVER know... I have a few more things to do before she goes in, but, I guess its getting closer... ;)