REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dude, my thread isnt too whored up really... It's been around alot longer than Jay's, but he's got over 300 more posts than mine, lol... Although, I have more people per post "looking" at my thread... Im sure there's a math problem in that somewhere...

I just got off the phone with my buddy, and even though it's almost midnight, he's coming over with my gas tank... I MIIIIIGHT have a pic for you guys tonight if yur nice... :D:D:D

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Reign_Maker said:
Gixxer: Super Tech FTMFW!!! I actually just put it on there to keep stuff from getting in there... Oh, and I have an oil cooler and its huge... It has -12 AN fittings... :D:D:D Of course, I need reducers, lol...

Personally, I would HIGHLY recommend going to a temp based cooler setup instead of a bypass type. It would cost a little money(probably $200 or so). You'd need a filter relocation, and some lines and fittings. It is def worth doing in a high horsepower setup like you are building.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I want to go for a ride tooo...................maybe when you and Scott set up a meeting place, I can make it too. Well if 1jz owners are welcome. I know how you 7m guys like to ostracize us displacement challenged.................:biglaugh:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
no problem. Like I said, I highly recommend going with that setup. I don't get the oil pressure falloff I used to after running hard for extended periods(from overheated oil) and see over 50 psi driving 70 mph. idle pressure is around 25 with this setup, and anything over 2k rpm results in over 40 psi. Max pressure I see is 60.

This is with an aftermarket oil pressure gauge.

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
Whats happenin Jake how your build going man? Hopefully all is going good, that engine looks MONSTROUS! (dunno if i spelled it right lol but u get what i mean) Any new mod ideas or pics? When do u think you'll have the car up and running?

Marvin

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hurry up, I need car pRon.....................:squirt-mo

I want you to get it running so we can have a large south eastern meet. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and whoever else would like to come.

7-m-g-t-e

DFW Supra's!
Sep 11, 2005
Dallas,Tx
suprahero said:
Hurry up, I need car pRon.....................:squirt-mo

I want you to get it running so we can have a large south eastern meet. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and whoever else would like to come.
What state would it actually take place though?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's yet to be determined. It would depend on who was wanting to come, but a centrally located spot would be good for everyone. I was thinking about maybe Montgomery or somewhere around South Alabam. That's easiest for the Mississippi, Fl, Georgia people I believe. I dont know if any Tennessee people would make it or not. It's just a thought I thought I would throw out there. I'm open to suggestions though.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero said:
I want you to get it running so we can have a large south eastern meet.
Oh jeez, no pressure eh? Dont NOT have a meet cuz of me, damn... :icon_razz

I told you guys: Donations are welcome... PM me for my paypal addy... ;)

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
who said no pressure:dunno: i said hurry the hell up:biglaugh:

As for the meet... why don't all you guys just bring your cars to vegas where the real party is at;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Even a 1jz isn't reliable enough to make it cross country and back.............:rolleyes:

We'd rather wait on you Jake than make any supra donations. Now if you were running for President, I would definately make a campaign donation.

Hi, I'm ReignMaker, and if elected, I promise to do away with all underglow neon lights, fart cans, and aluminum wings................:evil2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
And furthermore............If elected.................I will make my car run.

And other useless campaign promises.

I think Jake just enjoys having the build thread going. If the car runs, then the thread dries up like a certain little blue thread.