REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's probably watching Duane's video over and over again trying to find his motivation..............:biglaugh:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Yeah, Duane's video was absolutely amazing, no doubt. It'll take a lot of time till I've got my own Supra on that level of a field!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im here... Im about to order all my fittings to do my oil, water and fuel lines... Im meeting with my friend today to give him my fuel tank to weld in my sump... When I get my tank back, I will be able to plumb up all my fuel, then drop the car back down and put the motor back in...

So its coming along, dont have any pics or anything to show... But will keep you guys posted...

*runs off to watch Duanes vid again*

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it... I got most of my fittings in, the rest will be here today... I have a news flash: FITTINGS ARENT CHEAP! yikes... But its all good... All my fittings are either black or silver, so it will look dope, I think... I was planning on plumbing everything this weekend, but dont make plans, something always happens... Now I have to go out of town and do a job, BLAH! But more money for the Supra...

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
haha.... news flash, i think you are just barely getting the memo.... you can go to a hose and fitting shop and drop 300 bucks and walk away with almost nothing..... they are true rapists

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hey, did I show you guys my FPR?

47imr1u.jpg

2jb1i8o.jpg

This is my Fuel pump/filter set up... I have an Earl's 85micron prefilter and a Paxton 40 micron post filter...
43qkdna.jpg

And I just had to post this, a few more touches on it... Im literally running out of stuff to do to it...
40p8gv4.jpg

So like I said, I have my fittings and lines in... I was wondering, with these AN fittings, do you need to use T-tape or do you just tighten them down?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
kwnate said:
Just tighten them down, the flare is where it seals. Don't overtighten it though!
What about the NPT threads? Like for the fuel rail and water neck? Should I use t-tape on there? Would it hurt?
kwnate said:
Can't wait to see what a gt4067r can do ;)
I hear its suppose to be good for up to 800hp, but I havent seen anyone get NEAR that... ;)
s383mmber1 said:
Things are looking awesome Jake!!!!!:)
Thanks Will... We gotta touch base, havent talked to you in a while... I need to swing by your build thread and see how its goin...
TealMetallicDream said:
DAMN!!! Those valve covers are the sex. Howd u get the stupid lines out the center of them?
Actually, Mark did that for me... *Rakkasan is his screen name here* He did all my polishing, AMAZING work...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Actually, Mark did that for me... *Rakkasan is his screen name here* He did all my polishing, AMAZING work...

I wouldn't call it amazing, but thanks Jake. To expand on the process, I used a belt sander to grind them away. If you give it a try, be very, very careful or you'll be in the for sale section looking for another set of valve covers. The top of the valve covers are arched from side to side. Trying to get them to look smooth from front to back takes a lot of patience & finesse. Also, there's not a lot of material to work with, the top is relatively thin....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You are the man Mark, and a good friend... Its going to be so nice when you can see them on the motor, in the car, in person...