REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I need fittings, BAD... I kindly asked in the General forum if someone would do a write up on the fittings need for us guys with the big T4s, and NO ONE has replied... :( I cant believe no one has done this... I searched, cant find anything... Its frustrating trying to find what size I need for what... There are half a dozen different sizes and thread pitches and NDT, AN, PIPE, blah blah blah... I gotta gt everything plumbed before I can drop it in...

V8hntr

Undersquare
Mar 7, 2007
SoCal
Good luck on the rebuild. I will definitely follow along and learn. I am in the process of assembling my engine. I will post pictures soon

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You should! I would love to see what you got goin man... BTW: welcome! Im glad to see you made it here... You need anything, let me know, and if anyone gives you a hard time, or you got any questions, PM me... Welcome to the Mania Hamed!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin727 said:
Besides I gotta stay here and take care of my big brother!
Werd... :)

Doward: eagles are great, no problem at all, fit great... I decided to be different and install mine upside down... ;)

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
good work. alot of my stuff is gonna be a similar red. i added pics to my thread. its moving along, slowly but surely. lol. need to sell the extra t56 to get the rest of the stuff i need. lol.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Werd... :)

Doward: eagles are great, no problem at all, fit great... I decided to be different and install mine upside down... ;)

That's got to be a small rod journal, then! :D

Good that it's coming along - you need to get that thing running soon... Come this summer, I'll have a surprise for ya :evil2: