REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Doward, how many MKIIIs are in G'ville? 2? :D:D:D

Duane, it is all about the details... Im trying to catch them and make them nice... And to think, I wasnt plannin on that kind of stuff, lol...

I got a detail I need to work out: the fan... The motor looks SO good, then I have that shitty looking fan on the front... Its nasty... I do NOT want electric fans, but maybe a replacement fan for the front... Maybe I can post this up in the general section... Im curious to see what other people have done...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
Doward, how many MKIIIs are in G'ville? 2? :D:D:D

Duane, it is all about the details... Im trying to catch them and make them nice... And to think, I wasnt plannin on that kind of stuff, lol...

I got a detail I need to work out: the fan... The motor looks SO good, then I have that shitty looking fan on the front... Its nasty... I do NOT want electric fans, but maybe a replacement fan for the front... Maybe I can post this up in the general section... Im curious to see what other people have done...
Fan shroud?
Maybe a custom one even?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I may end up doing that Kyle... My friend who has been helping me with custom fab stuff may be able to help me with this... Im thinking polished stainless or aluminum or painted mild steal... I dunno...

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
wow your near the 100 page mark. anyways awesome build thread. hopefully I will have something close to what your doing in the near future. but as for right now I'm still in the final process of getting my stock motor in. but anyways keep up the good work.

Vader

May 25, 2006
South Park, PA
Hey Jake! What about replacing that sh*tty-a** factory fan, w/one of those racing aluminum or sheet-metal fan blade replacements that they use on domestic muscle cars when they replace the fan too. Of course, you'd have to modify one from another car to fit yours, (unless you find someone who makes em for the Mkiii supra,) but it sure would look better and spin faster than the stock fan. (Thus cooling better too, but that was obvious.) I'll PM you soon w/a list of parts, though I'll warn you, there's going to be a really really long list. From aftermarket parts, to factory parts, interior or exterior, you name it, its for sale.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
I may end up doing that Kyle... My friend who has been helping me with custom fab stuff may be able to help me with this... Im thinking polished stainless or aluminum or painted mild steal... I dunno...
Dooooooooo it.
Then I can say I helped in your build,
all the way across the country :naughty:
You should keep the red paint scheme and paint it my friend!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Vader, check out this post I made: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39529 The Flex a lite fans are awesome, lighter than stock, and they really do move alot of air... I can make one work, I would just have to modify the center for the water pump, or have a spacer made...

Big Will, you know it... Its almost scary...

Kyle, you got it buddy... :) Everyone on here is a part of this build really, that's why I put the SupraMania on my FMIC, I could never have done this with out the love and support of my family, SupraMania...

Doward, I dont wanna paint my stocker, haha, I can just see how good that would look after it started chippng up... Hey, are you helping Jeff with his car? Did he tell you about the misfortune of loading it? :( I feel terrible about that... The funny thing is, when he got it home, he said he flipped a few of the switches, and the car started right up, lol...bah! Anyway, Jeff's a good kid... Maybe when we all get our cars done, we can all get together...

Mark, I'll give you a 3 car lead... ;) Hey, I'll just be happy to finally get to meet ya and thank you in person for everything you've done for me on this...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Mark, I'll give you a 3 car lead... ;) Hey, I'll just be happy to finally get to meet ya and thank you in person for everything you've done for me on this...

Bring it! LOL. We really need to schedule a meet, there's too many nice MKIII's in this area...

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Slow66 said:
2eumq0p.jpg

Jake, could you have at least centered the sm logo on your IC? ;) :D

you still have enough room to tag on TM to it, looking really good

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Reign_Maker said:
Kyle, you got it buddy... :) Everyone on here is a part of this build really, that's why I put the SupraMania on my FMIC, I could never have done this with out the love and support of my family, SupraMania...
Now now jake.
Don't be getting all mushy on us!
You're the man of this family!
:)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Depending on what part of Florida you have it in, I may be down for a meet if you get one up. Well, that is if Jake ever gets through with his build............:biglaugh: