REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Dear Penthouse,

You'll never believe what happened at the shop today! I used to think that this sort of thing doesnt happen to guys like me, but it did! I made a dildo out of clear coat and a water bottle.

Signed,
Rubber Bottle Dildo Guy In Florida
Yep, it was that teal bluish green, so I used a wire wheel and removed all the paint, it wasnt easy in some tight corners... I thought, you know, with all the "red" parts I have, this strut bar will look stupid if its teal... So I painted it and then clear coated it, and it turned out nice! I ran out of clear, so Im going to clear it a little more, but, here are some pics, I'll include a before pic so you guys can see how much its changed... Im pretty pleased, considering Im NOT a painter, lol...

Sweet dude! as you already know as I am speaking to you on the phone as I am typing :D lol

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
2eumq0p.jpg

Jake, could you have at least centered the sm logo on your IC? ;) :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bryan... NO! uh, it looks centered with the bumper on... lol... I dunno... You can actually see in that pic the two little black marks I made on top and bottom for the center, lol... *pouts* WHAT! EVER! :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I love that color Jake. It would look so freaking hot with a motor sitting in there...............:biglaugh:

Are you allergic to my buildup thread? I don't remember seeing you making fun of my 1jz in there.............:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
josh, thanks man... :)

Hero, I think you have a great build goin... I wouldnt make fun of your cute motor, I might smoke it like a cheap cigar, but I wont make fun of it... ;)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Reign_Maker said:
josh, thanks man... :)

Hero, I think you have a great build goin... I wouldnt make fun of your cute motor, I might smoke it like a cheap cigar, but I wont make fun of it... ;)

PTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'll smoke you both on low boost

J/K.... lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
FT: when my car is done, if you wanna bring me yours, I'll do it for ya... :)

Gixx: yes, at THIS very moment, you would smoke me on low boost, you would smoke me on NO boost, lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I made my first high pressure line... I feel proud, lol... Its a water line... Will this location on the water neck be fine? I have to get a -8AN to -6AN reducer to attach it to the turbo, but I think it'll work... The fittings I have are aircraft high pressure fittings, something like 60,000 pound pressure fittings, they're ridiculously over kill, but they were free, lol... *I love having airforce buddies, lol* BTW: you guys like how I did my CPS cover? :) I love clear coat, that shit is AWESOME!

4hdfcx0.jpg

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
Buck, I got a nice rubber bouncey thing in the shape of a water bottle, hahahaha! It was sitting on the shelf, i just used it the day before, and I was prepping my parts for clear, and when I was done, I reached up and grabbed it, and it LOOKED liquid still, but when I leaned the bottle over, it remained solid, hahaha... So I dropped the bottle and it bounced like a rubber ball... It was funny really... I learned my lesson, I guess only mix what you are going to use immediately... ;)

Tanya: I tell no lies... :D
If you put it in the fridge soon after you mix it, it will last over night..............................

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kyle, thanks man... I really need to get rid of that couplert actually... All my couplers are going to be black, so that blue has to go...

Rajunz, thanks for the tip... Like I said, Im not a car paint guy, so I dont know those tricks... I wish I had the money to pay a REAL painter, but for what its worth, I think it turned out pretty good... I'll just make sure its dark when I open my hood around people, lol...

Kelly, thanks... Compared to the way it DID look, lol... Its like night and day... And I plan on hittin it with a little more clear... Hey, I wonder if you guys are gunna make fun of my mad paintz skillz again, lol... *cough*jayson*cough*

Duane, its a baby isnt it... ;)

Jeff, have you started the work yet? Do you have a build thread going? I definately wanty to keep an eye on what you're doing with the car...

Spent some time on the car today... Got the engine reassmebled.. *took parts off to clear coat* I've also been cleaning up the wiring... I have some, *surprise surprise* mystery wires/clips... I would post the pics here, but I think Im just gunna post a thread in general...I will get some more pics this weekend... Im having "fun" again working on the car... :)