REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Damn Reign I want to come by and check this out in person when I come visit Pcola again. I should be down around the first of the year maybe around christmas or just after the 1st. I am really getting motivated to work over my Talon now. My new head is going to be in on the 7th so i can start porting man it feels good to have a nice size budget to work with. Here is what i am replacing.

piston1.jpg

piston2.jpg

Last edited:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
GOOD GOD! Talk about dropping a valve or two... lol... Well, get her done, and keep me posted... Those things can be ridiculously fast...

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Reign_Maker said:
GOOD GOD! Talk about dropping a valve or two... lol... Well, get her done, and keep me posted... Those things can be ridiculously fast...

yeah check out Shep racing 8.06 @ 180.94 1/4 mile without nitrous I am only shooting for 350-400 at the wheels. Plus I am still helping out the supra community as i am going to end up rebuilding pychos supra when he gets back from Denver.

main_car_pic.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im workin on it... If people would get my parts to me, then I'd be closer to done... Im waiting for other people now, and it sucks...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
I just want it done, yesterday... Im sorry Im taking so long guys, I'll try to work faster, lol...

Well if its not you holding it up, then dont beat yourself up mr. Jake!

What are ya waiting for, the ffim?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im waiting on clutch parts, some tranny stuff, and my exhaust parts are being held hostage by this asshole coater who for some reason WONT send them back to me, I should have my head tomorrow, and my gasket set... I hope to get SOME stuff done this weekend... But I may be moving, sooooooooooooo... Les just say LIFE is in the way right now...

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Hey jake is the coater that guy in Pcola I think on Pensacolaracing his name is neon something. Just wondering. You are moving did you finally come to your senses and decide that the gulf coast is a shit hole.

OH BTW it dropped 4 valves and bent all of them and pushed to Exhaust valve back up in the head I can't get them out.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
The coater is Kevin... www.MorrisPowderCoating.com He's done great work, I've been wanting to use his services for a long time, and then i finally did and he's screwin me... Im like this close to goin to his house an sockin him in the face... But instead, I just went public on the local forum where he does his business... People here KNOW what kind of fanatic I am about people ripping us off... Im the LAST person you wanna rip off, because I wont quit... I'll PM this fucker every day, twice a day, I'll call him relentlessly... I'll set my alarm clock and wake up at 3am just to call this panzy... And if that wont work, I'll knock on his door at 6am... :evil2:

Not leaving FWB, I love it here... Pcola was/is/alwayswill be a dump... I lived there long enough to know that... But here its alot nicer, lol...

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Reign_Maker said:
The coater is Kevin... www.MorrisPowderCoating.com He's done great work, I've been wanting to use his services for a long time, and then i finally did and he's screwin me... Im like this close to goin to his house an sockin him in the face... But instead, I just went public on the local forum where he does his business... People here KNOW what kind of fanatic I am about people ripping us off... Im the LAST person you wanna rip off, because I wont quit... I'll PM this fucker every day, twice a day, I'll call him relentlessly... I'll set my alarm clock and wake up at 3am just to call this panzy... And if that wont work, I'll knock on his door at 6am... :evil2:

Not leaving FWB, I love it here... Pcola was/is/alwayswill be a dump... I lived there long enough to know that... But here its alot nicer, lol...

That can be taken in the wrong way man lol
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :greddy:

HAHAHA! FUGGER! R/M

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Ok... I just gotta send some mad LOVE to Jon at MDCmotorsports! He set me up with one of the FINEST looking rebuild kits I've ever seen for my R154! This thing is ONLY $225+shipping!!! Talk about a deal! And then he sourced me a slave cylinder for my clutch and a thrust washer! I was so suprised, because they were on back order, but Jon went above and beyond and took care of me! THANKS JON!
23mk4sk.jpg

23mkaip.jpg

I also cleaned up the block and got some paint on her... It's a metalic grey/silver, it's beautiful... The parts are a red/burgundy, I dunno, but I love the way I colored them... pics....
23mkhgy.jpg

23mke3c.jpg

NEW OEM HEAD GASKET! lmao!
23mkjnr.jpg

And can anyone tell me what this is?
23mkk1s.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate has "purple" I guess I can accept that I have pink, lol...

IJ said the cock should be pointing down, HAHAHA!