REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I love Titan... WHOO HOO! Thanks Sean for takin care of me on these injectors, man, they're awesome!

LOOK YOU GUYS! 1000cc's!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to have 800cc's, sold those, and got some 1000's, but they didnt fit, so Sean took them back and hooked me up on the baddest bad boys available... RC ENG!
1zn1r13.jpg

1zn1pc1.jpg

1zn1quc.jpg

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Okay - forgive me for not taking the time to go back and read 40-some pages to see if the answer's in there somewhere ...

Pumps & Regulators aside, what fuel rail are you planning on dropping those big-ass injectors into? I'm guessing (for no real reason) that you may've already upgraded from the stocker when you dropped the old 800's in ... is that the case? Or am I way off, and our stock fuel rails are up to the task?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yaitsme: I never used the 800s, I had 550s in the stocker, sold those and bought some 800s for my build, but I decided, I wanted more fuel because Im building this motor so the only limit to more power is my turbo, which is the GT4067R, and no one REALLY knows what the limit of this turbo is on our motors because only one other person besides me is running it, and that's Nate... And he just got his running... But as for the rail that these 1000s are goin in, it's going to be a stock rail... Rakkasan is polishing mine for me, and when I get it back, a buddy of mine who does my welding is going to tap the rail for dual feed single return... From what I've been told, the stocker should be fine, WE'LL SEEEEEEEE, lol...

Mark: I havent even talked to them about it yet... When I get the new head, I'll take it over there and see if the rumor is true... :) I figure, even if the guy leaves, I'll just take it to where ever he's moved to, lol... Like a junky, I'll be all like: I NEED A FIX MAN! FIX MY MOTOR MAN! *shakes* hahahhahaaa

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
OMG Justin, I dunno whats worse, the fact that you USE those pics, or the fact that you FOUND those pics... *freaks out*

2jzmk3

looking good buddy. your clutch stuff is here, just waiting on a few more parts so send them to you to save a little on shipping. i know you dont need them right way to thats why i am holding out. when i get the rest of your stuff i will hit you up... sorry again about the CC thing.

justin i will have some prices for you later today..

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks Sean... I appreciate you callin me today to check on that thing for me... That's stand up!

And man, it's gettin closer and closer... She'll be down to Titan soon, just not soon enough, lol...

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
I wasn't gonna say anything, but because you mentioned it...

Jake, shouldn't you be spending some of that money on medical bills? Also, throw some cash Tamara's way. Dollar for dollar bud, you better be hooking her up too.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bobby, HAHAHA! Well, I take care of her, give her a place to live, feed her, clothe her, and basically buy her anything she asks for, actually, I cant tell you how many times we went shopping and in my HEAD, I thought I would buy something for ME, and we came home with something for HER and nothing for ME... lol... Oh, and when Im pulling drywall off the ceiling and the insulations and shit is falling on my head, I just remind myself that this car is going to be freedom for me... lol... And dont worry man, when I get through ALL My medical problems, I'll get all that straightened out...

NOW, on a lighter note, look everybody...
Remember how it USED to look...
1zzqgzo.jpg

1zzqmp5.jpg

And this is what she looks like NOW!
1zzqnio.jpg

1zzqp03.jpg

1zzqpvo.jpg

1zzqqae.jpg

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
GIVE her money??? for what? dont get me wrong, i like making girls happy... but if Money is involved in the equation... it doesnt add up. i never did like the idea of "Her money is her money, and My money is her money". I work my ass off for my money, therefore i will enjoy it. if She works her ass off for HER money, she has every right to enjoy it.

btw, whos the guy w/ the hair in those pics? lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
That's Bobby... And its not poofy, its a faux-hawk... Looks pretty sweet actually, lol... :D

And Chris my money is OUR money... It happens that way when you get married... Trust me... You just have to submit... However, Im lucky enough to have a woman that truly knows my love and passion for this car and fully 100% supports me... Bobby's just givin me a hard time because we were talkin about finances and priorities and such... Mine are all messed up... lol... I know I SHOULD pay off all my medical bills, but I still have more bills coming, so when all my medical issues are done, I'll take care of it...

Anyway, doesnt my block look good? AHHH YEAH! Dont worry, I'll clean her up and make her pretty and take more pics... :D:D:D

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
wtf, those are some bad pics man. I think your gameplan was "wait till bob is in the weirdest ass angle I can, then take a pic."

Poofy? It's a damn mohawk. Jake musta been trying to take shitty pictures for folks not even able to tell I rock a hawk.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
FAUX-hawk... :):):) I saw a few kids at the mall today rockin that style... I told Tamara I was gunna try it, but my hair is too short, but you wait, I'll rock it too, just gotta get some length... lol... You can post the pics you took Bob-o... ;)

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
I need to wait and take a picture when you're squating over or something. I mean common now, you musta been trying on those. Kinda like the "lemme take a pic of bobs ass when hes doing something in my engine bay while on the dyno." I just need to clear the F-out when you take car pictures. Something is wrong with ya man.