REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
outofstep said:
Kinda like the "lemme take a pic of bobs ass when hes doing something in my engine bay while on the dyno."
You mean like this?
205beb7.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAAA!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign Maker where did you buy your intercooler? I am looking for one like that. Your build is looking good ,Any new progress? One more thing cant the wideband bosch sensor be remove after its tuned and put the bung in until you need to retune,to save the sensor life.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign, Everything is looking great. I feel like a million bucks, cause I have the same clutch line as you and Kwnate. I only have one question for you....................Are you going to paint your block purple?

J.K. I know Kwnate's isn't purple, but the pictures sure looked purple when he posted them up.................lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yesterday I spent a few hours preppin and painting the block... It looks fuggin SWEET! I chose a dark metalic grey, with sweet red/burgundy accesories... When I get the head on, HOPEFULLY this weekend, I'll take pics... Im STILL waiting for this dick to send me my exhaust mani and turbine housing back... I payed this asshole to ceramic coat them, that was TWO FUCKING months ago! And this fucker lives about an hour from me... You dont think Im about to go knock on his door? But anywaaaay... *deep breath in, slowly release* Im calm, Im calm...

So yeah, its coming together... I'll definately post up more when it comes time...Thanks for the support guys!

Suprahooked, I PMd ya back about that stuff...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hey, one quick thing for you guys thats have torn a motor apart... Um, how close to the top of the deck are your pistons suppose to come?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
yes sir... :D

Its amazing what you learn about these things when tear them apart and actually get your hands in them...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Whenever I used to build motors for friends even if they had no mechanical inclination at all I got them to come over and turn some wrenches while I supervised!

I found it made them more proud of their motor if they had a hand in building it and they tended to look after it better!

This is really good to see you getting in there dude! :D
(anyone can hand someone a big WadOcash and pickup their fully assembled motor)