REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Mark, I just dont wanna go with a turbo that's TOO big, you know? I gfeel good about this one... And Im sure if I wanna upgrade, I'll easily be able to sell this turbo... I've seen afew different sites that rate this turbo, never saw one under 800, and saw one that said 950... Like I said, its got a bigger compressor than the 4088 and flows alot more air and I've seen a Civic that is runnin 700+ to the wheels with a GT4088...

So, Im going to see what this thing can do...

If you're cool with it, I can understand. It seems like a good combo to me, but what do I know....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
Jake, your making me worry here! I don't think I'll run out of fuel with an A1000 and 750cc's. If I do, I'll go bigger. I don't think I will though. Patience my friend, 3 more weeks and you'll know ;)

Nah Nate you good for the fuel. Your turbo will run out of power before that.

Jake! get your ass together and get YOUR car back together LOL

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
rakkasan said:
but what do I know....
You know how to be a GREAT friend! :icon_bigg And I truly appreciate the help you've given me! BTW: you have an exh stud in the mail... Should be there soon...

upgradedsupra said:
Nah Nate you good for the fuel. Your turbo will run out of power before that.

DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! lol...

Dude, you think I would've sold my perfectly good 800cc injectors for 1000cc's if I didnt think I MIGHT need them? :evil2: Dont be scared D, yur T8888888888888H turbo is still gunna make mo' powah than ours will, lol!

2jzmk3

you should make 700+ easy. a car over at the shop with the regular 4067 non BB made 746whp, stock motor, virtual works intake manifold, AEM, 850cc, 264 cams. of coarse it was a 2jz, but it should make about the same. or maybe a little more.. i think the same with all 7m, will be cams.. we have to find some cams that will flow

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Now my thread is turning cutesy?
161zvo6.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
YAY! I know this doesnt look TOOOOO exciting, but it's a new piece! And it looks sweet too! It's a Titan stainless braided clutch line... I recommend picking one up! They're sweet...
169lrw9.jpg

169lsph.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
fo'shizzle... I cant wait till I can get more parts... Like cams, and gears and drive shaft and rear end and and and and and and and annnnnnnnd... the list can just keep goin on... :D:D:D

Jake

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Waiting for parts sux, starting it and fixing all the little leaks sux too. Driving it is where its at! Although its still an emotional rollercoaster...

I have the same clutch line as you! That thing is the shit ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I know Nate... It sux balls when you have 5 grand in the bank but you're waiting on parts so you can spend it! Or your waiting on your machine shop to finish... UGH!
kwnate said:
I thought it would be bigger... It's cute, isnt it! :icon_razz

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
kwnate said:
Waiting for parts sux, starting it and fixing all the little leaks sux too. Driving it is where its at! Although its still an emotional rollercoaster...

I had a mate that decided to drive a car that just had a 1jz conversion with a leak, it blew the oil line off and now rod knocks!

Do it once do it right.... no leaks!