REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Duane: thanks bro... Its sloooooooowly coming together...

Cassio: There is no way I'll be ready by then... Unfortunately... I STILL dont have my motor done... Its a little depressing, but anything worth anything is worth waiting for... Or something like that... lol...

Steve/Ian: I got those from my canadian brother... :D I got parts WORLD WIDE suckuhs! *bounce bounce* lol...

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
yo jake... i still havent tried that berries and cream DP... i really wanna try it though.

anywho, you do know that the A1000 pump is only rated for about 800hp on a forced induction setup, right?

if you want to get the full potential of your injectors, youre gonna need 3 walbros or 3 stock TT pumps. technically, stock TT pumps will flow for about 1000bhp... its been done over and over.

good god that pump is going to be LOUD as all get-out. i have a feeling im going to end up using a pair of somethings.... 2 A1000's is more than im gona need though.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Will it be loud? :D:D:D

Actually, I have another pump... Im going to use my current pump as a secondary for when I need more fuel, and the Aero will be my main pump... From what I hear, the AEM can control stuff like that... ;)

Exilium

Sep 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Reign_Maker said:
Got something else today...
15dryg7.jpg

Yeah! Solids! I love mine, there actually quit comfy! ;)

BTW Loving your build up!

/Jerry

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks guy... Im lookin forward to puttin them in, because when those go in that means my motor is goin in, lol... Plus my canadian buddy sure brought out the BLING factor in them, lol!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
aye mate said:
More like when will we see it assembled?
Really! lol... Baby steps man, baby steps... It started out as a crawl, now its up to baby steps... I've got a few more things to get, and she should be coming along... Look for numbers and vids, realistically, Im shooting for august...

I know its taking a long time, but its going to be SO worth it... OMG, its gunna be SO great! Like, TOTALLY AWESOME! It totally will be worth ALL this time, money, blood, sweat and tears!

Well, thats what I keep telling myself, and by now, I've said it so much that I believe it, do you? lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well ViR, the way Im building this car/motor, for now, my limitation will be the turbo... So if the turbo can only give me 800, thats what it will be... But the set up is being built for 1000hp, I just dont think my clutch and turbo will allow it... Im looking to have the highest hp 7M Supra on the east coast... We'll see... :)

*Hey, a guy can dream cant he, lol*

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Reign_Maker said:
Well ViR, the way Im building this car/motor, for now, my limitation will be the turbo... So if the turbo can only give me 800, thats what it will be... But the set up is being built for 1000hp, I just dont think my clutch and turbo will allow it... Im looking to have the highest hp 7M Supra on the east coast... We'll see... :)

*Hey, a guy can dream cant he, lol*

I think someone needs a bigger turbo then!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, I want it to be streetable, lol... hold on: haha... ha.. HAHAHAHAHHAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok, like I was sayin, I want her to be streetable, so I think I'll end up keeping the GT4067R... As of right now, all this is speculation, of course... We might throw it on the dyno and max out at 500hp... Who knows until we strap her up... But Im sure if there is one more hp in there, Darin will find it... Im just afraid to set myself up for a down fall... Get my hopes up too high, ya know... So we'll see... Im waiting for Nate to hurry up and dyno his so I can see what the power out put is looking like... HURRY NATE! lol...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
The turbo you have (my guesstimate) will put out around 660-700 absolute MAX. RWHP of course.. 780 ish flywheel...will see soon enough though :naughty:

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
The turbo you have (my guesstimate) will put out around 660-700 absolute MAX. RWHP of course.. 780 ish flywheel...will see soon enough though :naughty:

Duane
I think it'll do alot more than that... The smaller GT40s are putting out over 700whp... I think it should easily flow enough for 800, maybe more... And with all the other things Im doing, Im hoping they just help the turbo... If I HAVE to spray to break 800, I will... But, we'll see... :aigo:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Are we talking 800whp or crank hp? I'm not expecting much more than 650whp at 30ish psi. I guess we will see. Not running yet but I'm getting it tuned July 21st. I won't mind if I underestimate of course :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
We need to get someone to read the flow charts for the all the GT40s... From what I understand, the 4067 out flows the 4082 and the 4088... And there are guys with smaller motors making over 700hp with the 4088... I dunno, I guess I'd be happy with 650... *sniff sniff* No, no I wouldnt... I gotta have 800... Thats the holy grail for me... Well, 1000 is the holiest of holy grails, but for me, 800 is the goal... We'll see...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Reign_Maker said:
We need to get someone to read the flow charts for the all the GT40s... From what I understand, the 4067 out flows the 4082 and the 4088... And there are guys with smaller motors making over 700hp with the 4088... I dunno, I guess I'd be happy with 650... *sniff sniff* No, no I wouldnt... I gotta have 800... Thats the holy grail for me... Well, 1000 is the holiest of holy grails, but for me, 800 is the goal... We'll see...

Don't settle, you have far too much money tied up in this thing to settle at this point. I've worked on your parts, but fortunately, I haven't touched you compressor housing yet. Let me know if you want it back so you can swap it.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Mark, I just dont wanna go with a turbo that's TOO big, you know? I gfeel good about this one... And Im sure if I wanna upgrade, I'll easily be able to sell this turbo... I've seen afew different sites that rate this turbo, never saw one under 800, and saw one that said 950... Like I said, its got a bigger compressor than the 4088 and flows alot more air and I've seen a Civic that is runnin 700+ to the wheels with a GT4088...

So, Im going to see what this thing can do...