REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
There was a time, when I thought I was the ONLY 7M running this turbo... Duane told me you were running it too... We dont have identical mods, but close... So I would love to see what this will do... East coast west coast baby... Lets rep the 4067ARRRRRRGs!

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
yo jake... i dont blame you for wanting to be cautious. were all afraid of stuff that we arent familiar with... some of the scariest things are the Unknown.

i know what you mean when you say you dont want to risk a $15k setup with a faulty keystroke... i was in the same boat that youre in now when i first started playing w/ the AEM. i learned the AEM tuning this guy's car. its definitly a $42k car. its got 92lb/hr MSD injectors, dual intake stock pumps, dual feed -6AN lines, Titan rail, aeromotive afpr, fjo wideband, AEM 1.11 version, SP71GTQ-HO, WOTM manifold, HKS 50mm racegate, WOTM 4" turboback w/ burn's stainless muffler... and other stuff im forgetting. on a 16psi map that i cobbled together, after setting up all the other things, it runs Great!! i just have to help him fix all the other stuff, like TOB and clutch as well as fuel pump issues before we can finish the map. its pointless to tune it for more power because it just spins.

i think if you can get a prelim base map from sean, youll at least be able to drive it around. if you learn how to use the O2 feedback and the automapping, you can get the car to run and drive like stock. High boost will need more attention. Vijay says he can nail down a curve in 3 pulls on the dyno. its his claim to fame. i dont doubt it, cuz thats the easy part. nailing down a WOT curve at a specifiic boost level. the HARD part is the part throttle, idle, cruise, warmup, start tables, accell and decel throttle tables and all that. Vijay wont tune a car unless all those other parameters are set.

if you think youre the only running a certain turbo, at least its using a modern turbo.. i think ill be the only one running an incessantly laggy and outdated turbo! lol

Attachments

• Mark's CCW faq.JPG
    Mark's CCW faq.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 53

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Chris, I own a drywall and texture company, its what I do for a living... I can drive the nails... I can skim the mud... I can finish the rock... I can walk into a house that has been ravaged by water damage and walk out leaving it looking spectacular... And I get paid very well for doing that...

People call me and pay me to do something they know nothing about, even afraid to tackle, and make it look like they could never make it look, perfect...

Darin is the tuner to my finishing... See? I have no problem handing my house full of water damage over to a guy who is going to give me my house back looking spectacular... My house being my car, and the water damage being this EMS... :D

I love metaphores... hahahahhaaha.... ha.

BTW: Chris hurry up and get yur shit done... I wanna see it!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Thanks Sean... Thanks Ian... Thanks Mark... Thanks everyone!

I guess another reason Im so nervous, is not just because this is unchartered territory for me, but because Ive invested SO much time and money into this, if its not done right, I'll be devastated... I absolutely love this car, and shit like this literally keeps me up at night thinking about it...

What do I need? How much have I spent? How much do I need to spend? Did I forget anything? Will I reach my hp goals? Have I taken this too far? Should I have let a shop handle everything? Is that a white elephant?

Im going to put some serious thought and planning into executing this... Its been a long slow process, and I dont want it blow up in my face in the last 10 feet of the race...

Yes it is a white elephant LOL

Go for what you want bud but you do have people on here to try and help also. Sean aka Titan can help you out as he has knowledge in this department as well. The other guy at Titan Darin) knows his stuff and I am with you on that to :)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I know yur with me D... Yur my canadian brother EH? My best friend from the great white north... EH? :) One day, ONE day, we gotta have our cars side by side in a photo shoot for a mag... 7M power from both ends of the border...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bad news: my head is shot... Machinist called and said he couldnt fix the crack, he said he was chasing it, and it just kept goping deeper and deeper, now it looks like I have to get a new head... Luckily, Mark is gunna help me out on that, so BIG thanks to Mark!

Good news: I got a few goodies in from Titan... First, my oil pump... What? Come on guys, you didnt think I'd completely rebuild my motor and use the old stock pump did you? :D:D:D I need to read up on how you modify these things... Chris? Wanna chime in? I know you do this... Anyway, it sure is pretty brand new!
14o0kyo.jpg
14o0kns.jpg

Next I got my new Titan Motorsports 1000cc injectors... They're pretty big, As soon as I get my head back and my fuel rail, Im going to do a test fit...

TMS 1000cc injector on the left, stock on the right...
Side view:
14o0ldk.jpg

Bottom view:
14o0lrt.jpg

Top view:
14o0o5g.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
All righty, another update: Im sure some of you will already know this from the pics, but those injectors arent going to work... I went over to Bobby's house and he pulled his fuel rail for me and we checked to see if one would fit, and no... Not really even close... I think I may have gotten 2JZ injectors by mistake... Im not worried, as I know Sean will take care of me... But yeah, unfortunately, they arent going to work... One step forward, half step back... :(

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
All righty, another update: Im sure some of you will already know this from the pics, but those injectors arent going to work... I went over to Bobby's house and he pulled his fuel rail for me and we checked to see if one would fit, and no... Not really even close... I think I may have gotten 2JZ injectors by mistake... Im not worried, as I know Sean will take care of me... But yeah, unfortunately, they arent going to work... One step forward, half step back... :(

They sent me thoses to Jake .. LOL
I now have the proper ones RC1000's baby! :biglaugh: Installed them yesterday :)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
They sent me thoses to Jake .. LOL
I now have the proper ones RC1000's baby! :biglaugh: Installed them yesterday :)

Duane
Hey, maybe they just rewrapped them and sent them to me... lol... Im kiddin... Sean is cool, he told me he'd make sure I got some RC's too... So Im not worried...

I still need someone to tell me what that oil pump mod is, and how it works... :aigo:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know anything about your oil pump Reign Maker, but you probably already knew that. I just wanted to say that I'm glad their is more than one construction worker on here that loves supras. I do remodeling and vinyl siding. I do my own small sheetrock jobs, but when it's more than like twenty boards I sub it out. Hope you get your car running pretty quick (in more than one way)...................lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hero: thanks... You know, I have the dirty work truck, I need my luxo-sports car hot rod done, lol... I cant valet park my GMC, haha!

Mark: search? wut dat is? :D:D:D

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprahero said:
I don't know anything about your oil pump Reign Maker, but you probably already knew that. I just wanted to say that I'm glad their is more than one construction worker on here that loves supras. I do remodeling and vinyl siding. I do my own small sheetrock jobs, but when it's more than like twenty boards I sub it out. Hope you get your car running pretty quick (in more than one way)...................lol
Hell yeah, construction workers rule. I'm in construction, but I have an office. Here is me in my office.
2066678_85_full.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah Kwnate, you have me and Reign beat. Your toys are alot bigger and now I'm feeling a little inadequate.............:biglaugh: