Project Clean 87

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Just bought a Driftmotion Garrett turbo in 60-1 with a Twin-Scroll Chrome-Colored Ceramic Housing for heat control and good looks. Polished compressor housing and 90 degree outlet bend. .70 A/R. I'll be ordering everything else I need shortly and in a couple weeks my old stock twins will be removed and be put up for sale.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I'll tell ya what Adam, that is one nice snail you bought. I seen it up close and personal when I went to the guy's house a couple weeks ago to shoot some shit. Very clean piece :D

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Moy;1319030 said:
I'll tell ya what Adam, that is one nice snail you bought. I seen it up close and personal when I went to the guy's house a couple weeks ago to shoot some shit. Very clean piece :D

Yeah, I can't wait to get it and the rest of the goodies that go with it.

Mk3runner;1319031 said:
Got hids in yet?

Saturday at the Centralia meet since I don't know wiring and I'm busy with homework until then :(

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Pics of the damage. My crank pulley dampener decided to explode yesterday on me on the way home from the Centralia meet. When the dampener exploded it broke 1 blade on my fan off and damaged another, bent/broke my serpentine belt tensioner, and knocked off at a minimum my lower coolant hose. I haven't gotten under the Supra yet to check for any other damage. Hopefully the driveshaft wasn't damaged since I was doing 40 MPH when the dampener exploded and shook the Supra. My tow truck driver was a very cool Russian (born and raised) who had a really cool break-bed flatbed tow truck. Thank god for AAA.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I discovered that I did do damage to my radiator, the lower neck has to be cut off and a new one welded on in its place :( I also pulled off and put back together the stock twins so I could sell them, pulled off the intake, pulled off my DP, and realized just how nasty my engine bay really is, all in just 4 hours all by myself (last time I had help and it took 2 days). The grease is caked on up to an 1/8". Guess that's the next project.