Project Clean 87

Skyzo

Krump-a-hol-ic
May 18, 2009
Hafnarfjörður
stefan.snidugt.com
Been goin' through this thread now. Mostly looking at pictures and text around them since I'm too tired to see what everybody have been writing. :sarcasm:

I've to say that you've been doin' a pretty good job mate. One thing that doesn't get to me on your Supra are the head-lights. I somehow love the pop-ups more. But this isn't about how I want your Supra to be, it's about how you want it and as long as you're happy with your Supra then that's all what matters. :icon_bigg

Good job, I'll be keepin' my eye on this thread. :bigthumb:

-Skyzo

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Just ordered new exhuast studs, valve cover bolts, 46mm wastegate, 50mm BOV (polished aluminum), 4" K&N air filter, and white 2" X 100' header wrap. Still have a couple more things to order, but I pretty much have everything ordered that I need.

Adam

Last edited:

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got 4 boxes of parts today. The list includes replacement crank pulley/dampener, belt tensioner, modified Driftmotion T4 twin scroll manifold, 46mm wastegate, 50mm polished BOV, heat shielding gasket, exhaust studs, valve cover bolts (to replace the phillips style screws), down pipe, wastegate dump tube, intake pipe, 4" K&N air filter, and a few gaskets. Got pretty much everything I need now to install my single. Gotta get my ass to work during the break!

Damaged during shipping

More non-broken parts

Last edited:

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got a bunch of cleaning done today along with a little spray painting. I removed 3 10mm bolts that were useless and scraped/wiped off a ton of dirt and grease and grime. I also got my valve cover bolts from Driftmotion installed, man they look 10x better than the damn phillips head screws that were in there and much better too. And I got the 2 remaining exhaust manifold studs removed from the head too :D.Since I forgot to do it today, tomorrow I'll straighten my motor mount.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
integra08;1338670 said:
What do you need to do the conversion kit on the tail lights?

Do you mean what do you need to convert the tail lights from pre-89 to 89+? If so a simple search in the MKIII General section will answer that. Simply put, drill 2 holes.
SURUKO;1338675 said:
nice work man .....keep up the good stuff.......

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
91T breezen';1339827 said:
The water heater normally is mounted/installed in the garage, or in an inside closet that has been plumbed for it.
Glad I could be of help for you!

Not outside if it gets below freezing!

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got the downpipe wrapped today and painted both the manifold and the DP with DEI high temp silicone spray. Gonna put on another coat tomorrow after I drop off my radiator and intercooler pipe at the welders to get some stuff done (fix the radiator neck and weld on the piece for the BOV).